• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taman Perling community -- any here?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Don't say that, it has its own charm and so many food and drink places for one to choose from there. It also has a big wet market as well so its pretty convenient.

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been to see D Serambi. I thought it looks quite ok..... Spacious feel and near to amenities & 1st/2nd link.....

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro u know the price? Never get to go in and ask, just saw from outside. Very nice, dun know spacious anot ?

Phase 1 is 400k plus. Phase 2 is 550k i think..... I have friends who bought a unit there, n keep asking me n my wife to view their house, though reno not completed.... I have been inside there 4, 5 times liao. its 22 x 80 I think, with wet kitchen already extended... Not bad!

Me also have v few kakis who bought my place, so you are not alone! haha......from the "list of properties", only I and another chap.....hehe

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
See, so many people replied you. I got to Perling alot as well. Got kaki for sure. You can go to Toast n Toast for the coffee and toast of course. :smile:
Yews cafe is there as well. We all come out to JB for the lifestyle, not to compare class.

Last edited:

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro,

Don't be like that lah. Tell us the interesting places in Taman Perling. We don't really know that place well.

Last edited by a moderator:

FamMH

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some nice food in e Taman Perling that i often visit:

1. Da Si Xi TimSum for breakfast
It tastes much better than its branch at Tanam Sentosa
& it is also better off than 'Very OK' TimSum in e Horizon Hill shop houses.

2. The famous Lasi Lemak for dinner
Many pple will q for e dried chicken while e cook was still frying e chicken!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice.. I will want to visit these places..

There are some nice food in e Taman Perling that i often visit:

1. Da Si Xi TimSum for breakfast
It tastes much better than its branch at Tanam Sentosa
& it is also better off than 'Very OK' TimSum in e Horizon Hill shop houses.

2. The famous Lasi Lemak for dinner
Many pple will q for e dried chicken while e cook was still frying e chicken!

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Perling heights

1 min to CIQ. Confirm can invest! 1 min to JB city centre, 1 min to menara MSC cyberport and nearby shoppings ..... The Zon, city square, KSL,Plaza Pelangi, galleria kotaraya. Nearby prestigious schools ... Foon Yew secondary school, I J cOnvent, sultan ibrahim girls school....

just sharing good stuff..... No comm for me....it's good to share! Cheers! Huat ah!

At around RM 650 psf, I must admit it is good value. Perhaps a better bet than those at Puteri Harbour? Any thoughts?

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Different location has its own beauty and conveniences, one may like , the other might not. Different ppl got different taste.

Ask the agent 2 room is 500k plus 3 rooms 800k plus.... Quite ex! Bro DOA just mentioned Laguna having new phase! Cheap and good! Will consider...

Just now pass by D' Serambi got pissed off.....! Guard want me to park outside, in the end I just drove off! Value is good , but think its small.... no chance to see....Disappointed.

Yes, I like Laguna too. Understand that the next phase (which is the last one for the development) should be coming up by Q4, 2012.

Where is D' Serambi? Who is the developer?

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small town but sounded interesting. I'll visit the wet market one of these days. Do you happen to have the GPS co-ordinate of the market?

Definitely will try the red fry chicken.

No, I am not professional cameraman. I do it for hobby. Currently using D90.

There is a wet market where u can buy pork tues Thursday Saturday and Sunday at a little corner. Chickens and fishes looks fresh. Got roti John , tutu cake and some breakfast vendors near roadside. Indian fried chicken at Restaurant Syed next to polis post and Perling mall, chicken put into special burner, must try. Red color fry chicken, sadap!

Got 1 car wash near Perling square, rm10 .... My mpv also they charge rm 10 only. Vacuum the whole car, they make sure yr car will be dry at the end of the wash.

Many tire shops and workshops, dentist. A small town , actually nothing much.

U really camera man? What shoot do u do? Last time I used to be wedding camera man...
Last time uses films only, my favourite cam Nikon FM2 , F3 and F4s. I just like the location and safety here, takes me 15 mins to reach woodlands late noon....

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks guys for replying, I tot no one bother to reply me at all, cos my place is so lousy, I think only I so stupid buy here. Should buy HH, EL, LF, NI, NH, ND, I felt so low class! Sometimes pai seh to post, cos no kaki here! That's why I deleted those previous posts,. Felt so inferior! :(

Bro every place got its allure :smile:

in fact I have colleagues (pure sgrean) who stays in Taman Perling and commute daily..their sg hse never rent out also cos they need to use it. Never been to their hse but saw their pics they are BIG and comparatively cheap... sumore they bought it before 500k ruling

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Penthouse for sale

My next door having a bank lelong sale.... Only rm 480k, add rm 20k sinkie can buy....

5 beds 3 toilets, 3 levels, highest floor = 9 , 10 and 11 storey.... 2800sq ft

Leasehold. Penthouse at this price really out of this world already! 3 tier security with access card.

Strictly for really Interested and serious buyer can PM..

Please do not post ads here.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Penthouse for sale

Hi Arowana88,
Your Perling Height unit, which floor have you chosen?

EDTBA

Alfrescian
Loyal
The market is opposite big car park of Perling Mall which is at the back. Morning u drive there , u will see many ppl, but not Monday ok?

Red fry chicken further down from the front of Perling Mall.

Very hard to explain. Just call me I bring u la! I usually take out cos not used to eat outside alone!
Last time used to come to Perling with big group of bikers. Everything cheap here! Change my rims to 17 inch with new tires, very cheap!

Is this market called "Pasar Awam Taman Perling" located at GPS coordinate 1.495285N,103.68219E ?

sofiaamelia

Alfrescian
Loyal

my auntie stay there. i feel to many sg pple hang around the area, i dont feel safe. mostly there stay chinese right? old style is good if u dont drive sg car. i bought a cheap proton. feel safer.