• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You really believe this guy?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Lim Chin Siong were to be the PM and not LKY, Singapore will still be Singapore unlike today.

If Lim Chin siong was PM, singapore would have turned into a North Korea and you would be wearing a badge with his face on it today.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Lim Chin siong was PM, singapore would have turned into a North Korea and you would be wearing a badge with his face on it today.

hello, please dont insult chin siong...u support your pap no one can complain...but please dun insult chin siong! i warn u..cos i know him personally and he is not what fucking lky made him out to be! and tat goes for chin joo too! u better watch your words before i hunt u down!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know him too. He is a bloody commie. You communists better run or we will hunt you down and jail you under ISA.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 said:
Do you have foresight to see the problems ahead?

Do you have the foresight to see the bad future repercussions of LHL's policies. What appears good to you now may come back to haunt you if you lack foresight

How does she? Even the person she worships does not have it. I won't blame her for that.

lucifer666

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pm of the country with the highest levels of carbon emissions in south east asia dares to lecture the world on environmental issues? then saddam should have been head of the UN!