• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi for Skyloft owner,recently there's a a ppty agent by the name of Candy created a Watsapp group accidentally with more than 50 Skyloft owner inside,there might be a leak of e owner contact,if you are lucky and not capture under the whatsapp chat,there's a spin off (closed group)facebook created, facebook.com/groups/skyloftowners/ thus need your support n join us there (currently abt 20+ owner there) so that we can discuss anything under the sun for our place.FYI Thanks.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro,any gd place for beer near Bukit Indah area?I have frend's over the wkend,(1 India,1 chinese),places that I'm looking are hotel Granada Pub,Lambo Pub,Vience(near Giant) or Causeway(hk) (near Giant beside Forever living).Anyone can tell me more about this places?Thanks.(In terms of music,crowd,safety etc)

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro,any gd place for beer near Bukit Indah area?I have frend's over the wkend,(1 India,1 chinese),places that I'm looking are hotel Granada Pub,Lambo Pub,Vience(near Giant) or Causeway(hk) (near Giant beside Forever living).Anyone can tell me more about this places?Thanks.(In terms of music,crowd,safety etc)

Go to this pub "the balcony" beside sky executive suites. Very nice cosy ambience, closes @1am nightly. Good selection of food there n parking is very convenient just outside the pub.

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently we got into some dispute (over the floor laminate) with Setia. Setia refused to admit 100% fault and offered only partial compensation. We have photos and other details provided by third party. Want to hear from you if you have experience dealing with the developer over defects.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently we got into some dispute (over the floor laminate) with Setia. Setia refused to admit 100% fault and offered only partial compensation. We have photos and other details provided by third party. Want to hear from you if you have experience dealing with the developer over defects.

As expected, SP Setia service is getting bad to worst. They are not the Setia we know anymore. GLC attitude..... My advise is write officially to the top management. follow up closely.... REmember to complain to the top people. Those middle managers just dunno what they are doing now.

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
As expected, SP Setia service is getting bad to worst. They are not the Setia we know anymore. GLC attitude..... My advise is write officially to the top management. follow up closely.... REmember to complain to the top people. Those middle managers just dunno what they are doing now.

Top management? The way the case got escalated up, we are now facing only the assistant manager. Not even the project manager. Who are the middle or higher management people?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top management? The way the case got escalated up, we are now facing only the assistant manager. Not even the project manager. Who are the middle or higher management people?

This bunch of assistant manager are newbies. Try go direct to Project Manager. If they continue to ignore you, go straight to GM.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Laminate should be under warranty by the laminate company. Try contacting the laminate company yourself if developer refuses to entertain you.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laminate should be under warranty by the laminate company. Try contacting the laminate company yourself if developer refuses to entertain you.

Trust me.....the laminate company will ask you to go back to the developer. The developer must help in this matter.

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks to your pointers. I believe I should describe more detailed.

To do the ponding test, we sealed water outlet in upper storey toilets while testing was in progress. When a Setia staff went onsite to take some photos, we suspected he turned on the tap and forgot to turn off. Two hours later at 6+ when another group of reno workers went back to pack for the day, they found one bedroom and family hall flooded with water flowing down the living room. The workers took photos and sent to us. We presented the photos to Setia last month. They called back yesterday and agreed to repair only the bedroom and denied any fault! We won't accept anything less than replacing all laminate flooded with water.

We have asked Setia to write to us with the offer. I have also prepared a write-up of the event timings to reply Setia once I receive their crap offer.

The e-tribunal looks like a place to start. Anything else I can do?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks to your pointers. I believe I should describe more detailed.

To do the ponding test, we sealed water outlet in upper storey toilets while testing was in progress. When a Setia staff went onsite to take some photos, we suspected he turned on the tap and forgot to turn off. Two hours later at 6+ when another group of reno workers went back to pack for the day, they found one bedroom and family hall flooded with water flowing down the living room. The workers took photos and sent to us. We presented the photos to Setia last month. They called back yesterday and agreed to repair only the bedroom and denied any fault! We won't accept anything less than replacing all laminate flooded with water.

We have asked Setia to write to us with the offer. I have also prepared a write-up of the event timings to reply Setia once I receive their crap offer.

The e-tribunal looks like a place to start. Anything else I can do?

This is a famous qoute from sp setia... everything not their fault. Before going to e-tribunal, try to gather more evidences that they didnt entertain your complain. Means you need to write several official complain letters to them. Try to make appointment with the top management staff. I wont be surprise if they twisted the event and blame your reno workers for all this.

Last edited:

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember there are some jokers here like malpaso and Vohkster telling me SP Setia is like Mercedez Benz and other developers are Proton Saga. I wouldn't know where they gonna put their face now. :eek:

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
SP Setia is more of a mass market developer la. They control the bulk of units in Bukit Indah and Nusajaya. How can that make them the most high class developers?

Sunway maybe sounds more classy than them. In Iskandar now, Pacific Star is the most altas I heard.

I remember there are some jokers here like malpaso and Vohkster telling me SP Setia is like Mercedez Benz and other developers are Proton Saga. I wouldn't know where they gonna put their face now. :eek:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SP Setia is more of a mass market developer la. They control the bulk of units in Bukit Indah and Nusajaya. How can that make them the most high class developers?

Sunway maybe sounds more classy than them. In Iskandar now, Pacific Star is the most altas I heard.

Agree absolutely! SP Setia and their customers without Tan Sri will have a very tough time now. If fact, Setia Eco Cascadia is having lots of problem now and so many owners are throwing their units. People already realised that what they owned now is just a ordinary proton and not BMW as claimed by some ignorant fellas.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol... I love protons, esp myvis

By the way thinking of getting a Proton Personal , but my mechanic say the Campro engine not so good as compare to Proton Waja using Mitsubishi engine . True or not ?

Also read this review: (http://kereta.info/campro-engine-sp...-technology-on-saga-waja-satria-persona-gen2/)
"So there are a completely described Proton Campro Engine which is actually a basic DOHC engine that can work with latest variety of technologies. And the basic dohc engine is now better than the other VVT engine in its class such as Proton Saga VS Perodua Myvi engine which have similar engine displacement but Proton Saga engine has better performance than the VVT engine in Perodua Myvi."

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way thinking of getting a Proton Personal , but my mechanic say the Campro engine not so good as compare to Proton Waja using Mitsubishi engine . True or not ?

1. Proton Persona is one of the better car Proton ever produced. Campro engines is developed by Lotus Engineering. It is meant for nomal driving and not as a sports car. As in any car, engine is one thing, gear box is another. Both must be compatible. Mitsubishi cars have famous gearbox problems.

2. Waja is the most problematic car Proton ever produced. The plastic door handle break easily, the fuel pump stops in the middle of nowhere. However, this Mitshubishi engine is only Euro 2 compliant.

3. The Saga FLX also not much problems.