• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Manhattan,thanks for speaking up,anyway it's not abt skyloft but rather Setia,dont know what they did to em to cause so much hatred....,to me this forum is just a platform for sharing of experience and learning how to enjoy the stay at JB not about putting a development or developer down.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to rub it in. Skyloft is still a nice apartment, with all the amenities really nearby. Although I don't own one, I will not regret it even if I bought it. Those are just small issues, which are common, just look at the dbss saga recently. The dbss owners paid 3 times the price and see what they are getting.

If I got SkyLoft I also can be howlian...and at 1600 sq ft one, 2x howlian...
So you developer buggers out there, better respect house owners ...if not I buay song. I will complain until your grandmother come home.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Advice is noun. Advise is verb. Your English is crap. Speak Malay like ur friend instead.
Is ok if u think the advice is not helpful. We don't really care anyway.

Ha Ha Ha
Either U hv short memory or yr england is suck.........
I hv mention, my england is no gd.......
In forum who cares noun...or verb........
who ask u to care?????????
My concern is only to e residents.
No EARTH leh..............
Short till u choa-ta......

Attachments

• Earth not connected.jpg
    Earth not connected.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 563

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
When buy Sky Loft then, all waiting to "Umph Kong"
Now after all the defects and market down turn, it is "Umph Kan"

My Engleeeesh more laosai!!

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the wire,its seems deliberate,cause the cut is so clean,like a cut from pen knife or scissors,mayb the wire man also hate Setia?hopefully its a isloated case,cause its dangerous especially this happen at bath room,if something happen Setia is still responsible?guess the inspector should highlight to the management not sweep under the carpet,while home owner should check as well.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the wire,its seems deliberate,cause the cut is so clean,like a cut from pen knife or scissors,mayb the wire man also hate Setia?hopefully its a isloated case,cause its dangerous especially this happen at bath room,if something happen Setia is still responsible?guess the inspector should highlight to the management not sweep under the carpet,while home owner should check as well.

I hope it is not deliberate.
When they open all e 3 WH swtiches, they are e same as shown in my previous photo.

They rectified by connecting e earth wires as shown.

If the worker wants one to sabo, do it at one of e switch will do.
Anyway, I will request them to check ALL switches and ALL sockets once and for all.
So, residents, if u do care 4 yr love one, please do them a favour, check all yr electrical switches and sockets.

Attachments

• Earth connected.jpg
    Earth connected.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 527

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ha Ha Ha
Either U hv short memory or yr england is suck.........
I hv mention, my england is no gd.......
In forum who cares noun...or verb........
who ask u to care?????????
My concern is only to e residents.
No EARTH leh..............
Short till u choa-ta......

Yes you have short memory and your English is not good. Too bad the wiring didn't remove another idiot from this earth. Waste of oxygen and space.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you have short memory and your English is not good. Too bad the wiring didn't remove another idiot from this earth. Waste of oxygen and space.

Don't get angry over this wiring. This world is full of sibeh cocky idiots. Dun waste gas. Have a beer.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Manhattan,thanks for speaking up,anyway it's not abt skyloft but rather Setia,dont know what they did to em to cause so much hatred....,to me this forum is just a platform for sharing of experience and learning how to enjoy the stay at JB not about putting a development or developer down.

Platform to share is good but attitudes of some members here is stupid. So bloody lansi for wat?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Infact, i heard that setia eco garden houses also have wiring issues. Many people are losing confident with setia now. This kind of problem is life threatening. Shouldnt setia be more responsive ? Who to blame if setia response slow to address the problem ?

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infact, i heard that setia eco garden houses also have wiring issues. Many people are losing confident with setia now. This kind of problem is life threatening. Shouldnt setia be more responsive ? Who to blame if setia response slow to address the problem ?

Precisely....people who buy Setia like this SkyLoft damn umph kan. Regret like fark. No blardy service. Wiring no earth...what stupid contractor. Who knows...they could have some lobang to use sub standard wires. Like tat sibeh jialat. Sub sale? Thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, nobody is putting down any developer. It is just that there are guys (sales agent) who wanted to defend developer at all cost. They think that Setia is PERFECT.... and get angry when someone give comment about SETIA.

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm thinking ... If forum members meet for kopi face to face and share their experience, will we still poke nasty words against each other? It has happened everywhere - people behind the screen tend to post unfriendly comment they won't speak face to face.

If I start seeing arrows heading towards me ... Run! : )

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm thinking ... If forum members meet for kopi face to face and share their experience, will we still poke nasty words against each other? It has happened everywhere - people behind the screen tend to post unfriendly comment they won't speak face to face.

If I start seeing arrows heading towards me ... Run! : )

Lu respect tis forum, gua respect lu. Lu want to be nasty to people here, gua can be extremely nastier than lu.
Dun fray play. Gua England und Malay veli baddish. Any words also I can type out, no nid censor wan.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a hypocrite. First u say MANY people losing confidence in setia then u say why nobody want to give advice to help wufucheng. Make up ur mind. Do u want to help wufucheng or not? Since u claim setia projects not good then U should help wufucheng to quickly dispose his property to avoid losing more money. Stop telling him advice to repair his house which anyway he doesn't appreciate. I am all for it that you advise him to sell quick to cut his losses. In fact you must do your part to help others sell their units too. Isn't this what makes you happy? To see 300 units/advertisements for sale?

Come I support you on your help to wufucheng to sell his house. Poor thing. He deserves better. So we are now waitin for your action. Don't just stand there talk only about people losing confidence. Be the man that you are and help them dispose their houses. I don't care what happens to setia house value anyway. The lower the better for me cos I bought in next Taman.

So don't be stupid guessing that there are setia agents here. It's all your imagination just like ur fengshui crap.

If you don't wish to offer genuine advise or assistance to help the owners here, just don't come to this thread. Btw, pls make up your mind which nick you wanted to use. Constantly creating clones in this forum won't make you a better person.