• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hows huat lee furniture?they hv got a outlet near bukit indah,check w bro,how much for aircon?if i juz need 3 fcu 2 for bedroom 1 for living,getting frm courts nearby should be ok rite?price should b there rite?wouldn't kana carrot hor sinces its courts.

For inverter with concealed piping, it shd be close to $2k RM per unit.

hondawave07

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hows huat lee furniture?
http://m.hupleehome.com.my/index.php
They hv got a outlet near bukit indah,check w bro,how much for aircon?if i juz need 3 fcu 2 for bedroom 1 for living,getting frm courts nearby should be ok rite?price should b around there rite?wouldn't kana carrot hor sinces its courts.cause only let my contrctor do carpentry work.

For your reference, 1.5HP inverter the air cond price should be around RM1.8K to 2K (depending on the brand) including piping (within certain length) and installation.

For 1HP inverter the air cond price should be around RM1.6K to RM1.8K (depending on the brand) including piping (within certain length) and installation.

You may survey few shops to compare the price first.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks,hondawave07 for the information
Bro n sis,took my key today,thus want to share w home owner of skyloft some of the major concern.
1st on the list,pls check the glass parapet,its not properly sercured,I remove all screw with bare fingers!All the screws are not tighten,probably the worker worry that if they do so it will shatter the glass,they should introduce spring washer.image your kids are leaning it,may fall to death!
Beside check with the site supervisior rgds to the heater,he show me how it can be install,damn ugly with the piping work,faint.
I hv some hollow tiles too ,but lucky not too much.btw the bedroom room ceiling come with fan point,no lighting point,lighting point is on a vertical wall,juz wonder if I dont install the ceiling,i should able to use it as lighting point.
Ya,the lighting point at the kitchen is near to the beam,thus only tube can be install?
The defects list goes on like switches not working,hole on wall,gaps on the sockets at bath room.

Attachments

• 20140909_142311.jpg
    20140909_142311.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 257
  • 20140909_140437.jpg
    20140909_140437.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 262

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya,I visited hup lee at BI,not much choice of furniture there,btw anybody got any quote for the grill at front door and yard?can we group purchase and ask for good price ?any contacts?

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole floor of uneven tiles, just to show some............
Actually the whole unit has NOT been QC...........
Expecting owner to do own QC, if no feedback, heng aih..... no need to rectify anything....
What A JOKE:mad:
Look at the many many defects, it shows that they just rush to VP so as to avoid claim from owner for late delivery............:*::*::*:

Attachments

• Uneven_Tile_1.jpg
    Uneven_Tile_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 258
  • Uneven_Tile_2.jpg
    Uneven_Tile_2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 260
  • Uneven_Tile_3.jpg
    Uneven_Tile_3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 254
  • Uneven_Tile_4.jpg
    Uneven_Tile_4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 316

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole floor of uneven tiles, just to show some............
Actually the whole unit has NOT been QC...........
Expecting owner to do own QC, if no feedback, heng aih..... no need to rectify anything....
What A JOKE:mad:
Look at the many many defects, it shows that they just rush to VP so as to avoid claim from owner for late delivery............:*::*::*:

More pictures on Very POOR Quality workmenship:
How can they use emulsion paint on metal door frame???:confused::*::mad:

Attachments

• Door_Lock.jpg
    Door_Lock.jpg
    684.9 KB · Views: 246
  • Door_Frame_2.jpg
    Door_Frame_2.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 261
  • Door_Frame_1.jpg
    Door_Frame_1.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 248
  • Door_Frame.jpg
    Door_Frame.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Wash_Basin.jpg
    Wash_Basin.jpg
    778.7 KB · Views: 247

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice to new home-owners is to proceed with renovaton and concurrently do up the defects. IF you are going to wait for the developers to come in to rectify, pls make sure to set aside up to 3 months of house instalement just to wait for them ( which is RM 10,000 at least ).

So instead of wasting your 3 months on average and RM 10,000, why not spend RM 1000 to do up the defects and reno the house fast enuff for own stay or to rent out?

I mean if the developer is fast enuff that you tell them today and they settle tomorrow then u don't have to follow my advice. But in Malaysia do you think there are "feedback today, settle tomorrow" standards?

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice to new home-owners is to proceed with renovaton and concurrently do up the defects. IF you are going to wait for the developers to come in to rectify, pls make sure to set aside up to 3 months of house instalement just to wait for them ( which is RM 10,000 at least ).

So instead of wasting your 3 months on average and RM 10,000, why not spend RM 1000 to do up the defects and reno the house fast enuff for own stay or to rent out?

I mean if the developer is fast enuff that you tell them today and they settle tomorrow then u don't have to follow my advice. But in Malaysia do you think there are "feedback today, settle tomorrow" standards?

On this front of "defect rectification", I must say Adda Heights developer may be an exception and is more responsible from my experience. I have delayed inspecting for defects since getting the keys to my new Greystones house until recently. On all the problems reported, they were accommodating and acted without arguing including replacing 2.5'x2.5' tiles that I have marked out. There were water seepages from upstairs bathrooms which they initially carried out simple silicon sealing. When it didn't help, they have continued without delay and just started to dig out the laid bathroom floor tiles and redo waterproofing. Hopefully, this will solve the problems for good.

I must say I am not happy with the quality of the work with regards to the water seepages but satisfied with the fact that they take responsibility and act on trying to rectify the problems without undue delay and arguement.

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right PuteriWorld. I was thinking before if they dragged on infinitely I will consider letting my contractor to patch....but when you think of just letting them go without patching the problem, next time they will continue handing over this shitty quality unit to their customer....Fortunately, the defect (or uncompleted task) I complained has been rectified about 80% by now. I might close one eye on my horrible kitchen cabinet and start my renovation...

But now the problem is ...MY WATER METER IS STILL NOT INSTALLED! ELECTRICITY NOT READY!...can't start my renovation :(

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right PuteriWorld. I was thinking before if they dragged on infinitely I will consider letting my contractor to patch....but when you think of just letting them go without patching the problem, next time they will continue handing over this shitty quality unit to their customer....Fortunately, the defect (or uncompleted task) I complained has been rectified about 80% by now. I might close one eye on my horrible kitchen cabinet and start my renovation...

But now the problem is ...MY WATER METER IS STILL NOT INSTALLED! ELECTRICITY NOT READY!...can't start my renovation :(

"..........letting them go without patching the problem, next time they will continue handing over this shitty quality unit to their customer......"
Totally agree, how can we let them go just like this???:mad:
Mind U, they DON'T even do QC b4 handling over.........:*:
Glad to hear that:smile: for yr unit, at least they are not dragging their feet (80% rectified)...........

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody know how malaysia custom charge?Say I drive me car loaded with lights ,carpet with recepit of $500,how much will custom charge?if I hiong and kana caught what will happen?pls advice,thanks.is there less than how much $ of goods no need to declare?

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody got quote for the grill?any grp purchase?btw I was quoted rm550 per feet for capentry wall ,is it resonable?but split it out e.g.living room i hv feature n cabinet mounted on it,say feature wall 10ft x rm 550,cabinet 5ft run x rm550 ,is it x?using laminate board.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
CEO Voon resigns from SP Setia
Sep 18, 2014

After serving SP Setia for nearly 20 years, Datuk Voon Tin Yow has resigned as the group’s acting president and chief executive officer (CEO), with effect on 1 January 2015.

Notably, Voon took on the position as the group’s CEO from May this year, after its founder, Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin left the company on 30 April.

“Having served for almost two decades, it is time for me to step down to pursue my own interests…I am happy that S P Setia is currently strong and stable; and I believe the team spirit in the company will persevere during this period of transition,” said Voon in a statement.

The company revealed that Voon will be replaced by its acting deputy president and chief operating officer Datuk Khor Chap Jen from 1 January 2015, while executive vice-president Datuk Wong Tuck Wai will take on the post left vacant by Khor.

Meanwhile, the company announced its third quarter ended 31 July financial results, which witnessed its revenue climb 12 percent to RM902.66 million from last year.

The group’s net profit marginally increased by two percent to RM103.32 million compared with the previous corresponding quarter.

S P Setia attributed the better financial performance to improved profit contribution from completed parcels as well as to higher overall group sales recorded since financial year 2012.

“The group achieved RM1.42 billion sales during the third quarter, up from the previous quarter’s sales of RM715 million,” it said.

Specifically, the group’s 40 percent stake in the Battersea Power Station project translated to sales of RM735 million compared to the group’s overall sales of RM1.42 billion for the period under review.

S P Setia’s total sales for the first 10 months of FY2014 stood at RM3.81 billion, with unbilled sales at RM10.88 billion.

“Despite the Malaysian property market going through a period of softness, the group posted satisfactory sales for the current quarter largely due to the successful Phase 2 residential launch by its joint-venture project, Battersea Power Station, in the United Kingdom,” it added.

Farah Wahida, Editor of PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email [email protected]

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-news/2014/9/64326/ceo-voon-resigns-from-sp-setia

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz.pay up my reno deposit to setia,had appointed contractor,found a air con guy,now confirming lighting n curtain,however hv nt found the iron grill contractor.if any bro need any comparison on qoute,pm need,I pass you the contact of my contractor to make comparison.btw i found the ac guy on site,kpo g cc other ppl reno,i find his quote reasonable.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was back skyloft ,mtg an sg couple in the lift,was it anyone frm here?see ppl started to swim,btw cash deposit am bank down at BI,traffic was gd at custom,bought lights frm emart near bi,LED light got discount tis few day only rm22 wow...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can any advice me if theres a cash deposit at bukit indah am bank
And lastly where at sg can remit money to malaysia bank?Thks

you can TT from most money changer to m'sia bank. I use CIMB Malaysia internet bank direct transfer but moneychanger rates should be better

p/s your writing style like our good friend potter keke