• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was checking for rental of properties within Bukit Indah yesterday and found the range for newly completed terraces going for MYR1750-2,200 per month (intermediate) to MYR 2,700 for corner terrace. Actually very tempted to rent out my HDB and rent a JB terrace straightaway and can still net savings of about S$700 per month after costs.

provided u can find tenant for yr hdb first ? how abt work ? or u are tai tai ?

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still have to work but commute daily. I can save on season parking at HDB, petrol, ERP, breakfast and dinner. Not sure what FHBH12 mean by interview. You mean our Singapore custom side will stop and ask all these questions?

Last edited:

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
erm , we have a few forummers been doing that , didn hear them mention abt being interview ...

Sis Crystal, I did read in some old posts in this forum that some of the forumers did experience some form of 'interrogation' at Singapore custom side. Maybe bro Wuqi also experienced it before (unless my memory is failing me). It could all be down to economics. If we can buy cheaper things elsewhere, then local stuff will be left on the shelf. Then local companies will have lesser business. Then local companies will have lesser profit. Then local companies pay lesser tax. I told myself never to mix politics into this forum, but sometimes its hard because politics is part of our daily life.

lakeview

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still have to work but commute daily. I can save on season parking at HDB, petrol, ERP, breakfast and dinner. Not sure what FHBH12 mean by interview. You mean our Singapore custom side will stop and ask all these questions?

M'sia custom will question on your intention. But if you have MACS they won't bother to talk to you anymore.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Crystal, I did read in some old posts in this forum that some of the forumers did experience some form of 'interrogation' at Singapore custom side. Maybe bro Wuqi also experienced it before (unless my memory is failing me). It could all be down to economics. If we can buy cheaper things elsewhere, then local stuff will be left on the shelf. Then local companies will have lesser business. Then local companies will have lesser profit. Then local companies pay lesser tax. I told myself never to mix politics into this forum, but sometimes its hard because politics is part of our daily life.

maybe just a casual question and curiousity of the officer , not as if bring u to a room and do all the interviews...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think it is Singapore custom. More likely it is HDB that is clamping down on Singaporeans illegally (without HDB approval, not declaring rental income and avoiding 10% property tax) subletting or PRs subletting while staying overseas. I think it should intensity following recent rulings on HDB subletting.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to try one month first? Got such short lease? My dog v cham, need to go pet hotel.

will have one , pay a bit more ....
u still hv family in sg ma , ask them to take care ?
or what breed is yr dog ? maybe i can help to take care provided yr dog dun mind 3 bitches surroundings ..... ; )

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Got, its just mainly to mess with your head or to collect statistics. Some asks me why i am going to Singapore, etc, why i am working there, which part of SG i am going,etc. I told him plainly i am a Singaporean and i showed him my passport. When i asked him back why after the 7th question, he justs quickly and politely asked me to go.

Some arrogantly said how come you got gun? Its a toy gun and without checking, already my car was surrounded and i was surrounded too. The flashing lights and sound must have embarrassed him for he put it back and closed my trunk real quick.

Some will just ask your NRIC number or car plate number, that is just routine.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
How to try one month first? Got such short lease? My dog v cham, need to go pet hotel.

Easiest, you go to one of the hotels here, like Eurorich or Pariss, tell them you want to stay a month and ask them to give you corporate or long stay rate.
As for your dog, it can go to Crystal or one of the many boarding hotels here for pets.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
will have one , pay a bit more ....
u still hv family in sg ma , ask them to take care ?
or what breed is yr dog ? maybe i can help to take care provided yr dog dun mind 3 bitches surroundings ..... ; )

Thanks for the offer. My dog is a pug. Coming to 7 years old. She sheds alot of fur, and barks a fair bit. I know its strange for a pug to bark so much but its coz she was living with a jack russell back then and picked up the bad habits. I used to get my folks to look after her when I go for long vacations, but my Mom complained that my fat pug walked over her while she was sleeping (imagine 16 kg on your stomach; SPCA may come after me for not putting my dog on a diet). I thought you had cats. They can live with dogs?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bukit Indah-the Address avenue 8

Apart from the ugly electrical wiring/pole, the garden looks quite nice. The development is under The Quartz, The Emerald and is probably only availale through resale.

Yes. U are right. Only notice some int lots for resale. Hardly find any End or Corner lots for sale.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the offer. My dog is a pug. Coming to 7 years old. She sheds alot of fur, and barks a fair bit. I know its strange for a pug to bark so much but its coz she was living with a jack russell back then and picked up the bad habits. I used to get my folks to look after her when I go for long vacations, but my Mom complained that my fat pug walked over her while she was sleeping (imagine 16 kg on your stomach; SPCA may come after me for not putting my dog on a diet). I thought you had cats. They can live with dogs?

haha , yr pug sounds cute ! i used to have 1 cat called Tiffany , she is the one always bully my furkids .... my furkids also barked a lot , very noisy at times. u mean yr mum shares the same bed with the pug ah ?