• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
DMX,

DMX88,
I'm not so sure but based on my best knowledge
1) may be good to based on SP Setia D'Verde, which is near TOP / CCC & similar in land size & build up. Rest of the nearby Taman can be use a a benchmark but I believe that SP Setia do carry certain brand name.

2) I think there are some % listed by the land authroity for foreigner ownership to landed ppt, correct me if I'm worng & depend on projects, it could be 20 ~30% for foreigner landed onwership. But how is the enforcment will be a interesting topic to discuss about.

3) Good question but could be foreigner - SG people or SPR or even local Malaysian? Again depending on the Land authority ownership % & enforcement. But U do see lot of SG car plate in the weekend at BI.
4) a friend of mine owned a small terrace house in BI (bought it few year ago) & rental is RM2.5K/mth
5) Not sure where to find the detail, but please share if U have some light on it.

hi sunday. thanks for the info..

yes, i believe setia is one of the top brand dev, but actually the design for garden villa is not that nice IMO, flat roof, to me it looks like commercial shop house lot..
D'verde that you mentioned, is it within the same precinct (garden villa), coz the sales told me that other earlier types in that precinct is abt to TOP by end year.

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, i believe setia is one of the top brand dev, but actually the design for garden villa is not that nice IMO, flat roof, to me it looks like commercial shop house lot..
D'verde that you mentioned, is it within the same precinct (garden villa), coz the sales told me that other earlier types in that precinct is abt to TOP by end year.

Nowadays new house design are mostly flat roof.... As it is more fashionable look compare to the old fashion roof type that one may prefer more...

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ic. thanks bro.
yeap, been eying ecoworld actually, but i heard it's left with 100-200 units after taken by insiders n associates, total chqs is 3000, some ppl submit multiple cheques. i guess leftover units are those nearby HTC, may be difficult to sell in future.

now I'm looking at neighboring devs like NI and NS. NI is out bcoz there's no launch ongoing and also no discount, i'm looking for the one with low cash outlay.
reading thru NS thread now..

It is true that BI including surrounding tamans such as NI, NB etc all have no more launches for landed.
However, due to the good location of nusajaya (near to both 1st and 2nd link) and with all the out coming major developments, not to say abt the medini new pusat bandar plus the coming up HSR. Good road layout with less jam. Good valuation of resell. In long run, especially due to the limited landed properties in nusajaya, it will definitely be in demand. And nusajaya is much newer area compare to other part of JB... Which the good environment makes a better living place for one with much lesser traffic jam...

Looking at this forum alone, u can see majority of Singaporeans prefer nusajaya than any other areas,

If you survey the 2nd bank valuation of 2nd hand or resell houses at other congested mature area such as Txxxxu or Sxxxxi, which are areas made of mostly locals. The transaction number for resell are much lower as most bought for own stay in return 2nd hand price is lower too..and not to forget about the time u spent on the road all day due to the traffic jam especially peak hours. During knock off time, from CIQ to Txxxxu will minimumly took u 45mins to 1 hour or even longer even u travel back via EXX highway or Txxxxu, try it urself and u will know this.

Last edited:

DMX88

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that BI including surrounding tamans such as NI, NB etc all have no more launches for landed.
However, due to the good location of nusajaya (near to both 1st and 2nd link) and with all the out coming major developments, not to say abt the medini new pusat bandar plus the coming up HSR. Good road layout with less jam. Good valuation of resell. In long run, especially due to the limited landed properties in nusajaya, it will definitely be in demand. And nusajaya is much newer area compare to other part of JB... Which the good environment makes a better living place for one with much lesser traffic jam...

Looking at this forum alone, u can see majority of Singaporeans prefer nusajaya than any other areas,

If you survey the 2nd bank valuation of 2nd hand or resell houses at other congested mature area such as Txxxxu or Sxxxxi, which are areas made of mostly locals. The transaction number for resell are much lower as most bought for own stay in return 2nd hand price is lower too..and not to forget about the time u spent on the road all day due to the traffic jam especially peak hours. During knock off time, from CIQ to Txxxxu will minimumly took u 45mins to 1 hour or even longer even u travel back via EXX highway or Txxxxu, try it urself and u will know this.

yup2 agree abt nusajaya, in fact i'm only eying on nusajaya area :wink:

do u know if the current price for d'fronde 1188k before 10% discount is already increased since the original price? understand that d'flore was already increased

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
you better act faster now. ALL cost would be increase further if RM is continuing depreciated

yup2 agree abt nusajaya, in fact i'm only eying on nusajaya area :wink:

do u know if the current price for d'fronde 1188k before 10% discount is already increased since the original price? understand that d'flore was already increased

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Need feedback on the current property market in Nusajaya especially service apartment. I'm thinking of letting go my apartment in Bukit Indah. Heard there will be alot of changes such as RPGT which will affect investors and property market will slow down. Secondly, there's alot of service apartment mushrooming around the area e.g. skybreeze, skyloft, skytree, sky executives, horizon residence. Seems supply will be more than demand? Any brothers can shed some pointers?

am in kl now. all malaysians expecting house price to up further (mainly moaning about it.) we'll see.

sunriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
On ipropertyguru website, I currently see 160 listings for sale, and 88 for rent, for Sky Executive Suites. Sky Exec have about >300 units No doubt there are multiple listings for the same unit, but still, that's a lot being listed on the market. Sky Loft will TOP mid-next year, so there's more Akan Datang. Units are transacting/asking at the 500-650 psf price range, which is way below recent launches, which says a lot I think.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

Need feedback on the current property market in Nusajaya especially service apartment. I'm thinking of letting go my apartment in Bukit Indah. Heard there will be alot of changes such as RPGT which will affect investors and property market will slow down. Secondly, there's alot of service apartment mushrooming around the area e.g. skybreeze, skyloft, skytree, sky executives, horizon residence. Seems supply will be more than demand? Any brothers can shed some pointers?

my first feedback to you is to ask you what was the original intention of buying your apartment?

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
but actually the design for garden villa is not that nice IMO, flat roof, to me it looks like commercial shop house lot..[/QUOTE]

First you said you consider to buy garden vi cluster house, next you say garden villa actually not nice; :confused: Good if you buy something first than just say...

LoveGoodGuy

Alfrescian
Loyal
but actually the design for garden villa is not that nice IMO, flat roof, to me it looks like commercial shop house lot..

Even buy now, not sure if you can get..only 10% for international lot, if you are local you still can get a leftover unit which is facing west sun; if you are foreigner, no more. D Fronde, d branche, d flore int lot all taken once launched.
All three got long waiting list, wait 4 loan failed or bumi lot convert. Can join.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
For investment and capital growth.
-- strictly my opinion---!
since you already own it, might as well keep it. The reason is that BI is really a good location as far as Iskandar is concerned..
is it one of the setia condo.? have you tried renting it out? i assume you're singaporean and have no problem holding on to it.

Last edited:

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear all, just saw a daylight robbery outside my office in Jalan Indah 15 (Aeon Bukit Indah area). I am just sharing so that we remain vigilant with the surrounding. Like anywhere else, even in US or Singapore, this is nothing new! The snatcher (Chinese) was in passenger seat of the car and came out of the car to snatch a man (should be in his 50's) so be vigilant!

BlackCaviar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Still under construction. Considering letting go. Holding on is no problem but if there's no capital growth or good rental return, might as well sell it off.

-- strictly my opinion---!
since you already own it, might as well keep it. The reason is that BI is really a good location as far as Iskandar is concerned..
is it one of the setia condo.? have you tried renting it out? i assume you're singaporean and have no problem holding on to it.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
BlackCaviar skyloft ah?Can sell meh not even TOP?

Nusaduta-Frm a car so amazing not scare jammed?Got anybody help?I wonder if we use our car to rammed into em,will insurance pay us,or we got to fok up cash for repair,damn angry man...tik we muz get together to deal with em,example install camera and post on internet to stress the police,haiz

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have you been to the D'Grande precinct? Setia's most luxurious houses, semi-ds and link bungalows , are in that precinct. Some units have been renovated quite beautifully.The flat roof new houses look pretty nice.But they are not building anymore semi-ds/