• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks malpaso,tik I juz use the cash dropbox over wkend,hopefully they get it repair at BI,the defect frm setia is taking too long,my reno got difficulty going in,damn.I wanted to roll my pineapple and buy 4D.if strike,I book the event room and celebrate new year eve with everyone with liveband n movie for children.wish me luck thoug chances r slim haha.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks malpaso,tik I juz use the cash dropbox over wkend,hopefully they get it repair at BI,the defect frm setia is taking too long,my reno got difficulty going in,damn.I wanted to roll my pineapple and buy 4D.if strike,I book the event room and celebrate new year eve with everyone with liveband n movie for children.wish me luck thoug chances r slim haha.

ok destan, wish you luck. maybe get reno free !

richardlim

Sunset scene at Bukit Indah - Skyloft towers over Granada Hotel IMG_3536.JPG

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi richard,u got a unit there too?cant seems to view ur photo,wufucheng wru?hows ur reno gg?u got front grill contractor contact?

HaHaHa
Very busy chasing the developer mah..........
I hv learnt to be very very patient in JB:smile:
Will only start my simple reno after they hv done all rectification
Please chk yr toilet wall tiles, mine 40~50% are hollows:mad:
As I mentioned b4, NO QC, even after telling them still NO QC
Told the site supervisor also NO QC after rectification
So, now no choice, chk myself and cross with RED marker and ask them to verify
Really very very disappointed with the developer:mad::*:
So U c must learn to be very very patient:p
The major parts of defects are the floor tiles and wall tiles...........
The rest can be touched up, cleaned up or replaced easily (eg the 3-pins socket)
U can use the simple device (see photo) to check whether tiles are hollow or not.
Its easy and simple to use
Cheers:smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• Chk Tiles.jpg
    Chk Tiles.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 538

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
To check for hollow tiles, I used a big screw driver to tap the tiles gently. The hollow regions are easily differentiated by the lower pitch.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wufucheng,they are slow w their retification work,by e time urs completed and your reno comes in,u had already pay 3~4 mths of installment for bank loan & maint fee for nothing,i call setia and told em quickly complete the defects as my cabinet coming in next week,i expect my reno to be done by tis mth.haiz they shamless pass me the unit with holes on wall,leaking pedestal,leaking sink at kitchen etc and take own sweet time on their defects.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wufucheng,they are slow w their retification work,by e time urs completed and your reno comes in,u had already pay 3~4 mths of installment for bank loan & maint fee for nothing,i call setia and told em quickly complete the defects as my cabinet coming in next week,i expect my reno to be done by tis mth.haiz they shamless pass me the unit with holes on wall,leaking pedestal,leaking sink at kitchen etc and take own sweet time on their defects.

U need to be patient, if the major defects are not rectify now, many problems will surface later...........
We hv already enjoy 3 years interest free loan, so it's ok.
BTW, SnP stated (confirm by the Lawyer) that if they are NOT able to complete the rectification within 30 days, we can write to the developer (with contractor's quotation) and cc to Lawyer.
Wait for them to response within 14 days.
If by then they can complete the rectification, that's fine.
If not, they may ask for more times.
Otherwise U can proceed to ask yr contractor to take over and bill them.
The Lawyer also confirm that they are holding back the 5%
I've spoken to the site supervisor, and told them that if the sub-con send their workers to work on it everyday, it's fine with me.
Problem is the sub-con don't come to work on my unit everyday.
That piss me off.:mad:
I told them that I do not wish to go to the extend of engaging other contractor to take over.............
But if the sub-con are NOT working on the rectification everyday, then no choice, action has to be taken.
The developer agree to update me on the progress everyday, so that's fine with me.
As long as they are trying their best, it's ok with me.
Now they hv given me a new date for the completion of the rectification, i.e abt 10 days from now.

So, Be very very PATIENT n Be HAPPY n try to SMILE a bit more..............
Cheers:smile::smile::smile:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,dropby RF as there was a jam at the causeway woodland,it was my 1st time thou it was there quite some time already,very impress by show village,
the showflat,material use,etc was good,it looks like a D9 SG showflat or even better,I wonder how RF staff differential genuine buyer from whom are there just to enjoy the facility.Anyway guess it's a nice place to go on wkend for some local rather than going to the mall,peronally I felt that the price tag are out of reach to most local,it includes me also :p

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Andrew,manage to speak to Mr Yang for the front metal grill and had cmf with him.I will share his contact in case anyone else need his service from here.I personally find the quotation reasonable.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would be interesting to know the market rate for carpentry in JB too.
SG rate varies from simple to complex. Charges based on per foot.

Example: Simple Feature Wall for TV with suspended simple drawers appx $300 sgd per foot.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
no more terrace house launch in BI since end of 2012. all land developed already. the next nearest estates to BI should be nusa idaman or HH.

Hi. Any idea how to go about it to see or get one landed in NI or HH? A novice and noob in Malaysia here. kindly share more. Tks!

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
NI I dont kn mayb other bro here can help,HH not very sure,but they hv a sales garelly at HH itself near the club house,u go ask there
,for reno work yes by per foot,however saw some leaflet qt mail box,their package quite attractive,got showroom on site too,I wonder if they r gd?anyway i didnt engage them,I had completed my reno.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
NI I dont kn mayb other bro here can help,HH not very sure,but they hv a sales garelly at HH itself near the club house,u go ask there
,for reno work yes by per foot,however saw some leaflet qt mail box,their package quite attractive,got showroom on site too,I wonder if they r gd?anyway i didnt engage them,I had completed my reno.

WOW, destansooming, that's fast.:smile:
Which fl is yr unit?
U decide to own stay or rent?
How is the BI rental rate (per sq ft)?:smile::p:smile::smile:

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro wufucheng,let u kn privately,im there almost every wkend to swim w kids,u want come visit me ?haha but no sofa no bed, no refrigerator thus no drink,paiseh,order sofa frm furniture sale last weekends danga expo.tis sat gg in curtain coming 10am,if u there jus buzz me.