• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Eesee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro wufucheng,let u kn privately,im there almost every wkend to swim w kids,u want come visit me ?haha but no sofa no bed, no refrigerator thus no drink,paiseh,order sofa frm furniture sale last weekends danga expo.tis sat gg in curtain coming 10am,if u there jus buzz me.

Hi destansooming,

Have you checked for hollow tiles in your unit? My unit full of hollow tiles!!http://www.sammyboy.com/images/smil.../www.sammyboy.com/images/smilies/seestars.gif Initially thought unit was good with well laid tiles until I was alerted by some postings to check on tiles. Decided to check and was worse than what I thought. Even their staff came to check my unit and discovered even more hollow tiles!! Check esp. all your bathrooms walls!! Shocking! All the best to you!

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Eesse, how are you ?I have also check for hollow tiles,but heng never kana whole unit,I also found hair line crack,anyway manage to get all done,told then my reno work started n rush em to complete,u should see the office,how they handle customer,some very nasty ,bang table want to speak to manager and so fro,hope its not you haha juz kidding,was at site,some unit even worst,cause i walk around n kpo,I saw one unit hack the ceiling and expose the rein bar,I wonder what happen ,did the owner check on the ceiling skim coat,theres a unit without door,take so long to replace,I go in n out ,If the owner know ,sure damn sian.I juz decided to move on haha.btw thks askin me to keep a look out.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely contractors made use of internal turmoils at developer's main office, and managed to get away w sloppy job.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally,I had not too sure to say that all setia project have terrible workmanship
workmanship,however Im quite confident to say they are not the fly by night
Developer,they did a great job at bukit indah,you should see what its was like 8yrs ago,
We do nag here thou and they did send their guys to retify the defects,probably we are the few
Sway one mayb haha,hope they manage it well on the ground.No offense bro.As for now,enjoying my
place and the ppl here.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally,I had not too sure to say that all setia project have terrible workmanship
workmanship,however Im quite confident to say they are not the fly by night
Developer,they did a great job at bukit indah,you should see what its was like 8yrs ago,
We do nag here thou and they did send their guys to retify the defects,probably we are the few
Sway one mayb haha,hope they manage it well on the ground.No offense bro.As for now,enjoying my
place and the ppl here.

When the war started between Tan Sri and PNB, the victims will be the buyers of SP Setia.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,Skyloft owner,I had recieved my property tax :( how about you,the payment cant be make at POS,gotto travel to the gov building at skudai,btw I hv connect the tv to the bldg tv attenna,previously ok,but now no signal,had feedback to the management,but seems like theres no prob at the rooftop attenna booster,no trip.U encounter the similar prob?

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like johoren like to put firework aft midnite,mayb police wouldnt catch aft 12am?my unit is facing the highway ,can see firework over past few nights,can b noisy thou,any bro can advice where i can buy firework and things i need to take note ?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,Skyloft owner,I had recieved my property tax :( how about you,the payment cant be make at POS,gotto travel to the gov building at skudai,btw I hv connect the tv to the bldg tv attenna,previously ok,but now no signal,had feedback to the management,but seems like theres no prob at the rooftop attenna booster,no trip.U encounter the similar prob?

Sometimes even with building antennae socket the reception is FU during inclement weather. Same happens for astro. This is Malaysia after all.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,happy 2015,yesterday night was awesome,the firework was everywhere,the noise was scary for my family,it was our 1st time here at BI JB for the new year countdown,i will prepare my firework for CNY,haha

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow,penthouse also need to rent as homestay,can affort to buy,but so desperate for money rm600 per nite,
no offence but it's a small development here,hope that homeowner dont turn this place to a hotel,or
for other purposes,cant imagine bigger development,am sure more of such cases,hope the bldg management
are strict on this.sian 1/2

http://cforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3584334&page=1&extra=#pid123524182
http://cforum3.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3572192&highlight=bukit+indah

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I think the management will surely put a stop to this. It makes the whole place looks like budget residences. Just a few short walks around one can rent a full-fledge hotel room for RM 200-RM300 per night with buffet breakfast.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody gg tis sat Setia" night of glitter",btw wats the event hah,take some photo n.post here ley,I cant go in sg for dinner,bro wufucheng you gg?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I think the management will surely put a stop to this. It makes the whole place looks like budget residences. Just a few short walks around one can rent a full-fledge hotel room for RM 200-RM300 per night with buffet breakfast.

But KSL in town started all this.............so everyone is trying to jump onto the band wagon.
There is nothing in the sales agreement that prohibits it so anyone can do anything with their apartment, they even can turn it into a discreet brothel.

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody gg tis sat Setia" night of glitter",btw wats the event hah,take some photo n.post here ley,I cant go �� in sg for dinner,bro wufucheng you gg?

Sorry for e late reply.
Did not come to tis forum for while.

Feel like gg, "Stars of Fire @ L30" wow
good night view leh
Same, same tonight hv dinner at pasir ris

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wufucheng setia ppl call me,they said got BBQ at pool side,apparently its also to market some units,got agenda haha....,enjoy ur dinner,glad to hear from u,take care.

destansooming

Alfrescian
Loyal
[:( Singapore founder LKY had dies at 91,wonder in my life will I see another great leader in SG like him,he did gather sporean and merge with malaysia at one time,wonder will there be another great leader whom able to sucessfully do so,I doubth I will be able to witness that. RIP

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has become very quiet of late. Is it because BI has lost its shine or because there is no new housing projects in BI?