• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB old folk home lady comes Home

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

but becos a kind hearted singaporeanm who use his own money and pay the JB old folk home..so the lady can come home
so the lady is being put into a singapore old folk home

my question is
1. why din our super ministers at least send some civil serpent to bring her home? they just quiet only..expect the problem to OK itself

2. LHL , you too busy to open ceremony your FAKE garden in the park ah? no time for stranded old lady ah

3. this old lady problem was created by your policies, pls dont try to siam

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lee-hsien-loong-prime-minister-singapore.jpg

Old cheebai peasants have how many more years to live?
Please don't bother me, k?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

but becos a kind hearted singaporeanm who use his own money and pay the JB old folk home..so the lady can come home
so the lady is being put into a singapore old folk home

my question is
1. why din our super ministers at least send some civil serpent to bring her home? they just quiet only..expect the problem to OK itself

2. LHL , you too busy to open ceremony your FAKE garden in the park ah? no time for stranded old lady ah

3. this old lady problem was created by your policies, pls dont try to siam

Aiyo, seepay Kohliantye. Cheng Hoo aani or sim kua. Boh Sioh Lau Nang

First and foremost I thank that chivalrous Singaporean gentleman for bringing her home.

He spent his money to bring a grandma back from another country.

My thanks to that country for keeping her till her "liberation" by a Singaporean.

BUT PLASE, Don't ask the PM about it.

His answer would be simple:- "We love and care for our old folks so We will NOT HESITATE to use the Maintenance of Parents Act against her children".

As far as compensation for that gentleman is concerned - just forget about it.

We have already passed US$4 billion to Christine Lagarde without Presidential and Parliamentary approval..

Jack Neo latest Movie should be "Loowee Bo Khow Khai" (Not Enough Money to Spend)