• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's Best Way Out for LHL?

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is a poor leader. He would have been better suited becoming a mathematician at Oxbridge or even at NUS, rather than becoming PM.

The only way for the PAP is to overhaul their policies, acknowledge their errors, and slowly salvage the situation. But their cronyistic interests and incorrect morals/values prevents them from doing so. Too much special interests, too much of time spent being drunk in their power and self-importance, and too little sense of civic duty. Can such an organization change?

LOL!

I thought I have heard it all -- LHL as a mathematician?

Come on! Get a freaking clue already.

Folks like LHL are a dime and a dozen in the West. What makes you think he can qualify? He is at most of only average intelligence.

Best way out for LHL is early retirement, followed by voluntary exile to some other country -- such as China, which probably would take him in since his regime has been pro-China.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!

Best way out for LHL is early retirement, followed by voluntary exile to some other country -- such as China, which probably would take him in since his regime has been pro-China.

Actually I agree with you that best way out for LHL is for him to retire. But that wld be a defeat for him and proved that LKY was wrong abt LHL. so wld LHL stay on beyond the next GE?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I agree with you that best way out for LHL is for him to retire. But that wld be a defeat for him and proved that LKY was wrong abt LHL. so wld LHL stay on beyond the next GE?

Several options:

Do it Hitler Style (with HC playing Eva Braun)

Do it Gaddafi Style (But that would require a NFZ)

Do it Saddam Style (But that would require rope, hood, diapers...)

Or simply, vote him out

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is stressed. LHL cant handle PM's job.

Is it better for him to quit? Would quitting be disastrous for his ego!

So what is the best way out for LHL without making him look like a failure?

First fake his cancer has come back, then resign sighting health issue.

But then how is he going to ensure his son would take over the primiership. So die die cannot resign, even with cancer coming back.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

But then how is he going to ensure his son would take over the primiership. So die die cannot resign, even with cancer coming back.

We need a No-Fly Zone and invasion

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PE 2011..35% Singaporeans voted for pap's candidate
BE Hougang 2012..38% voted for PAP's candidate.

If you still dont know what kind of support and respect LHL commands, I rest my case.

Does LHL dare fight the next GE one vs one? If he dare not, he will never command respect

one lousy constituency with a history of voting oppo, and you gyrate to the tune of china wine? hilarious. :rolleyes:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Several options:

Do it Hitler Style (with HC playing Eva Braun)

Do it Gaddafi Style (But that would require a NFZ)

Do it Saddam Style (But that would require rope, hood, diapers...)

Or simply, vote him out

If it gets too hot, I wont be surprised if LHL chooses to stay out at the next GE.

If he decides to contest, I hope the Opposition will put in a strong team to give him a fright or boot

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL has problem maintaining his PM post. I think he is in no position to ensure his son's future in politics.

Confucius said that LKY's power cant last to the 3rd generation. LKY amass power, LHL squanders LKY's power and Li Hong Yi gets nothing. Wise Confucius indeed. So we can expect no more PM from the Lee Family

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL has problem maintaining his PM post. I think he is in no position to ensure his son's future in politics.

Confucius said that LKY's power cant last to the 3rd generation. LKY amass power, LHL squanders LKY's power and Li Hong Yi gets nothing. Wise Confucius indeed. So we can expect no more PM from the Lee Family

Looking at Lee Hong Yi's behavior in the army, I got a feeling that he will be like the 3rd generation North Korean leader, totally ruthless. It will be a disaster if he comes into power, he may use PAP dominant position to remove election altogether.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one lousy constituency with a history of voting oppo, and you gyrate to the tune of china wine? hilarious. :rolleyes:

from where you are, you may not feel the pulse of change. but the pap knows better than you.

1. Aljunied lost at GE 2011 against an insignificant Opposition team led by an SMC MP...despite PAP putting its "best" Minister, its first female Minister, two Office holders and a highly touted potential Minister and PAP threats ...High powered pap team bit the dust. What more can the PAP do to prevent such a humiliating loss? What else could the pap have to prevent the loss?

2. PAP managed only 35% at PE 2011 despite strongly endorsing its candidate, a high powered DPM. another humiliation. What else could the PAP have done to prevent this humiliation.

3. PAP managed to get only 38% at the HG BE 2012 despite a sex scandal, pap "briberies" to entice HG voters and PAP's DPM gutter politics. What else could the pap have done to prevent this latest humiliation and rejection?

The pap is at its wits end and is definitely not looking for another election. But how long can the pap delay and get to know true Singaporeans' feelings for the pap?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at Lee Hong Yi's behavior in the army, I got a feeling that he will be like the 3rd generation North Korean leader, totally ruthless. It will be a disaster if he comes into power, he may use PAP dominant position to remove election altogether.

You think LHY stands a chance to be PM?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His grand debut preceded even this. Remember the Sentosa Cable car incident where the freighter Vladisvostock got its mast entangled with the cable suspension wires? He was then a Colonel. For a solid day, the cable cars with its passenegers hung precariously over the Keppel waters and no Army generals dared to come fwd. Eventually, a rescue was attempted and even then by a foreign team. When everything is back on solid land, then only our hero Col LHL stepped out and walked off into the sunset, bathed in glory.

Sir,

The name of the vessel was ENIWETOK.

I was there too during those harrowing days.

No medal for me. Why Ahhhhhh!!!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Initially I thought it was just fluke that he was assigned. When Hotel New World collapsed and the second son in the army was given a role in the rescue, you realise that it is stage managed. Got a medal for it. Sadly these guys build a profile on other people's misery.

Dear Scroobal,

I was there too with my other members doing what we could.
No one received any medals.
Anyway I do not want any medals from some dirty hands
I have done my part for the community and I am proud of it.
I am the happiest sharing my past experiences and sincerest feelings with fellow forummers.
All of you have a great day.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sir,

The name of the vessel was ENIWETOK.

I was there too during those harrowing days.

No medal for me. Why Ahhhhhh!!!

NO medals for sycophants unless you have connections.

The truth is there and to ask those that worked on Eniwetok. All were tasked to the courts but were paid handsomely to do so. They will tell you what and how it actually happened as well as the court proceddings and their amazement at the proceedings and the final outcome.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear Scroobal,

I was there too with my other members doing what we could.
No one received any medals.
Anyway I do not want any medals from some dirty hands
I have done my part for the community and I am proud of it.
I am the happiest sharing my past experiences and sincerest feelings with fellow forummers.
All of you have a great day.

Excellent!!! We dont need praises to do what's right and good. Knowing that you have done something good for someone is, by itself, good enough!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NO medals for sycophants unless you have connections.

The truth is there and to ask those that worked on Eniwetok. All were tasked to the courts but were paid handsomely to do so. They will tell you what and how it actually happened as well as the court proceddings and their amazement at the proceedings and the final outcome.

If we need medals, pay and praises to do good, then we are no better than prostitutes and pap MPs