• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Church

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: God Chooses His Prophets

Whatever you want to think or call it. I'm His prophet or His 使者 ambassador of His Heavenly Kingdom. The word 天使 (angelos or angel) is actually means heaven ambassador literally.

Weed ? Let me tell who are the ones on ecstasy pills. Atheists and Buddhists are both cuckoos. :eek:

Buddhists keep talking nonsense like "existence is non-existence, and the non-existence is indeed in existence." WTF ! :mad:

Maybe, you should ask Drifter why he married his wife. Atheists should not believe in marriage as it is a Theist's ideology. So, how stupid can these people be ? :biggrin::rolleyes:

Gong-Kia...u...gone case already. Utter nonsense n a lousy faker. U r......conquered! Dumb-fuck, Gong cheeby?..? R these u like to be called? Can call u from now......

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gong-Kia...u...gone case already. Utter nonsense n a lousy faker. U r......conquered! Dumb-fuck, Gong cheeby?..? R these u like to be called? Can call u from now......

Nothing ? Fuck you lah. Lots of lun jiao way too. Can't expect an idiot to contribute with style in a forum. :wink:

WTF ! Useless ! :cool:

tumblr_m68qozYAJQ1qfb70to1_500.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nothing ? Fuck you lah. Lots of lun jiao way too. Can't expect an idiot to contribute with style in a forum. :wink:

gong cheeby , you contribute with your delusion mind and let us laugh at you whahahahaha ..thankyou :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

so pitiful, pointing that fingers at yourself, we forgive u, don't do tis 2 yourself anymore. We understand yr low iq n high stupidity=retardation is d cause. All those photos u posted demonstrated yr lack of wisdom n grace. I told Mr Snake n Snake replied: hisssssssss, isssssssss, ssttuupppidddddd! Bro Snake, we know how upset u r with Dumb Fuck, gong cheeby or Gong-Kia......

Anyway, Gong-Kia-lah, dumb fuck, gong cheeby or whatever yr nickname is,....u r CONQUERED bad by us here, real bad. I sense yr delusion, trying 2 brave d storm but unable to use yr wisdom becos u hv none here. Need 2 tithe more here, we'll start cleansing from yr ass up 2 yr ears n nose. Other bros will put a big fat 1 into yr mouth later. B patient, pain is inevitable but do u good, real good. Stay tune!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dumb Fuck Atheism Fans

Lame. Another dumb fuck like 1600, no content as usual. Not surprising. :rolleyes:

frabz-So-youre-an-atheist-tell-me-more-about-that-karma-thing-11b0e1.jpg

Mm....is tis u? Bet u look a lot worse than him. Sorry...could find a photo 2 represent u...u r nothing n CONQUERED by us. Contribute more tithes n yr prayer will b answered fast n furious. Waste no time, Gong-Kia!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Churc

Jackass not only cheated George Yeo and pastor to claim that he was involved just one girl but 12 of them subsequently appeal to complaint that Dee Ge Neo has tried to lured them. Dee Ge Neo famous slogan " I can make you to become sintapore beautiful ah jia if you servile to me". Will you guy pardon him for his compilation?

Wah hahaha... Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Church!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

[video=youtube;yqFjY-omxyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqFjY-omxyg[/video]

No offence for all the Christians, but to be really really honest ok... no offence... i know its up to each to believe in one faith... but but.. Buddhist teaching is my take here!I don't wish to see my kids grown up not to use brain to think.Only blind believe in God.And open mouth close mouth all about is love love God God.How about the rest of you guys???

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Churc

Please do not equate shitty harvest cult with main stream Christians... Shitty harvest are not Christians. They are just cult followers ...

Jackass not only cheated George Yeo and pastor to claim that he was involved just one girl but 12 of them subsequently appeal to complaint that Dee Ge Neo has tried to lured them. Dee Ge Neo famous slogan " I can make you to become sintapore beautiful ah jia if you servile to me". Will you guy pardon him for his compilation?

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please do not equate shitty harvest cult with main stream Christians... Shitty harvest are not Christians. They are just cult followers ...

What is the difference between mega churches and mainstream ones in fundamental beliefs? You have not substantiated your statement enough.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope you guys watch carefully how difference they are!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Here, true Buddhist teaching teach us to look into our mind and lead a simple life.

your intention may be good , but please don't post Buddhist teaching in a public forum.

Buddhist teaching is too precious to be revealed to just anyone, it is meant for those with faith.
I would like to say more , but let's keep it simple.