• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two Arrested For Racist Remark On Twitter/Fb.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You racist lah! You just insulted Shrek!

KRBVo.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why lodge report against the boys? Some people can so intolerable towards others people's personal view.

They are still young. Can be forgiven. Can be disciplined or sent for reformatory training.

But for Resident Racist ( u know who), tis troll oso need to be disciplined. I would strongly recommend tat he be put side by side with our Malay and Indian brothers in the shoe size room. Then he will understand wat is multiracial all abt.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are still young. Can be forgiven. Can be disciplined or sent for reformatory training.

But for Resident Racist ( u know who), tis troll oso need to be disciplined. I would strongly recommend tat he be put side by side with our Malay and Indian brothers in the shoe size room. Then he will understand wat is multiracial all abt.

Resident racist? You mean Jah? Are you a hater of hard truths?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scrooball (clone), talking about you leh.

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the two boys refer to Mudlanders is it?
Singapore Malays are okay bunch. But I'm sure JI Jah would disagree.