• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two Arrested For Racist Remark On Twitter/Fb.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Below is what these two idiots posted on twitter.

295466_2233292127906_532123295_n.jpg

We're family.
562676_10150987913924857_319519287_n.jpg

Our Cabinet of dogs.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be his disciples or a couple of wankers who got brainwashed by him online.. Toxic people like them should be exterminated for the good of all.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is wrong to state facts nowadays...

If ppl can face up to the truth instead of wanting to hear half lies, they would be so realistic and improve upon themselves thereafter and PAP and he likes of CHC would NEVER have been able to stay on for for long let alone thrive so successfully!:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ppl can face up to the truth instead of wanting to hear half lies, they would be so realistic and improve upon themselves thereafter and PAP and he likes of CHC would NEVER have been able to stay on for for long let alone thrive so successfully!:biggrin:

hahah true man plus one for this.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
""If there is a conflict, if the SAF is called upon to defend the homeland, we don’t want to put any of our soldiers in a difficult position where his emotions for the nation may come in conflict with his emotion for his religion, because these are two very strong fundamentals, and if they are not compatible, then they will be two very strong destructive forces in opposite directions."
."
[/QUOTE]

Nia mah! after giving away the land, they now want food also. ungrateful beast!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
People should not say bad things about other races. For example, calling kelings smelly, lying bastards and lecherous is just too nasty. Not to mention those who liken kelings to snakes.

Also, should stop saying m&ds are good for nothings (especially in Mudlaysia).

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
People should not say bad things about other races. For example, calling kelings smelly, lying bastards and lecherous is just too nasty. Not to mention those who liken kelings to snakes.

So I take the negatives and put it into positive, is that what you meant but with a hidden negative meaning, right?

So it's like saying the m&d are good at something. Like strumming their guitar and singing smoke on the water by rock band Deep purple and appearing mah bok!

See, good at something can play guitar you know!:biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I take the negatives and put it into positive, is that what you meant but with a hidden negative meaning, right?

So it's like saying the m&d are good at something. Like strumming their guitar and singing smoke on the water by rock band Deep purple and appearing mah bok!

See, good at something can play guitar you know!:biggrin:

You show a person of low EQ, 1st of all judging an entire community is wrong and 2ndly those remarks were extremely crude and offensive, Why should everyone be judged equally just because of the narrow minded-ness of a few people who are still living with statistic, stereotypes and ideologies from the 1950s. Minorities are only a small % of the country's population and of cos everything they do tend to stick out. You show a person who thinks your way is the right way and everyone's way is wrong except of-cos the way of the Ang-mohs.

I bet if people start stereotyping the Chinese you wont be happy and be in denial. Btw If you don't teach this youngsters a lesson now, they would grow up to be full-blown cunts.

By the way old timer, Put some moral values into yourself, I bet you won't repeat what you said to a well respected person because it will show a person with bad taste.
And even if its still common to see a person playing guitar or listening to deep purple, What is wrong with that? I dont see your point, You clearly show a person who is self-centered and narrow-minded.

P.s The Malays prefer that community vide and chilling out at the neighborhood with friends while the Chinese prefers to go to ktvs and stuff.
And yah.. Times have changed its 2012 now, there are many malays entering unis and poly but of cos you don't notice all that.

And Don't be so arrogant by the way because employers are now choosing pinoys, ah nehs and ah tiongs over the people from the majority population and The ang mohs and pinoys are bashing us on-line and off-line while the ah nehs and ah tiongs are looking down on us off-line.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

facts : ah nehs very stinky

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is ridiculous. People should have the right to express their opinions regarding how they view those around them. The unpleasant opinons are called "Hard Truths".

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
facts : ah nehs very stinky

I always hear the Malays and Indians saying the same thing but only towards the chinese. I wonder who is right here? Obviously in a Chinese dominated arena, The Chinese is right and The Malays and Indians are right when they are in the majority.

So Screw all you Narrow minded fcuks regardless of your race, langauge or religion.
Self-centered-ness, narrow minded-ness and peasant behaviors is always associated with Singaporeans and when you realize it, You will find that you are part of the crew.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I always hear the Malays and Indians saying the same thing but only towards the chinese. I wonder who is right here? Obviously in a Chinese dominated arena, The Chinese is right and The Malays and Indians are right when they are in the majority.

The Chinese eat pigs and smell like pigs. :p