• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Eng Heng Breaking News: Increasing Population decreasing NS men

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
People fight for their Emperor or for a place that they have a sense of belonging.. You want to put your life on the line for Singapore, Singaporeans, foreign born cunts and foreign companies? If you say Yes, Then my reply to you is ...SIAO LANG. I will claim handicap or quickly run road the moment the siren for war rings.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
People fight for their Emperor or for a place that they have a sense of belonging.. You want to put your life on the line for Singapore, Singaporeans, foreign born cunts and foreign companies? If you say Yes, Then my reply to you is ...SIAO LANG. I will claim handicap or quickly run road the moment the siren for war rings.

If you were to sacrifice your life, all you would get after the war is a meaningless posthumous medal. Your children and their children would still have to fend for themselves in this non-country.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I honestly think that Singapore has a critical Identity crisis, This to me is a problem and will surface negatively during times of hard-ship etc. war(What happen in ww2? Everyone turned their backs on each other), So instead of worrying about Man power they should address this problem 1st.

The "Divide and Rule" Tactic used by the British eventually showed its dark side during the War. (PAP is doing the same)

PAP lack of critical thinking and Philosophy has and will further Fark this country up.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Spore many condos replace their security on a regular basis. It's all due to cost. Maybe it would be cheaper for the PAP to consider this alternative. They can start by replacing the gurkhas guarding our "national jewel" with whichever is cheaper:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
should they keep the remuneration package small too? :p:p:p

My serious proposal is that they should all take a 20% cut from the current pay across the board (as a signal of their willingness for public service) and for each individual to take further cuts based on an assessment of what type of pay they would get if they were not ministars.

This could possibly mean that some of them would be doing it for free.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My serious proposal is that they should all take a 20% cut from the current pay across the board

bro,
if this pay cut is going across the board, those folks at the bottom rung gets hit the hardest :o:o:o

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao, Got 1 million or 10 million men also no use, I will not fight for this country, politicians, commanders or farking anyone.. Just give me a couple of hand grenades and a m-16 and I will sit outside my door and guard and protect what is truly mine, My family and "My home"

I will just show up at the camp looking retarded and walking like a crippled man.

Why M-16? Why not M-4 or TAR-21?

jw5

Loyal
bro,
if this pay cut is going across the board, those folks at the bottom rung gets hit the hardest :o:o:o

oh, what I meant was across the board for the big-shots, aka mini-stars, there is no bottom rung for these guys............... :o