• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Eng Heng Breaking News: Increasing Population decreasing NS men

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From 2016, the number of NS enlistment will fall to slightly beyond 10,000 personnel. This is due to a stressful society where Singaporeans were treated 2nd class to PR and other foreigners. No one want to pro-create to protect this foreigner-infested country.

Ng Eng Heng admitted that many PR citizens have evaded NS when it was time for them to repay this country after milking Singaporeans of all the opportunity rightfully ours. Foreign investors were also partly to blame for wanting cheaper, better and faster workers with no NS obligations. The whole PAP policies of growing at all cost have failed at the most critical level: Not enough willing PR to defend this vulnerable nation, turning Singapore into another hot topic.

The more foreigners, the lesser people willing to defend this country. So, how has a country from 3mil to 5.5mil population resulted in drastic reverse numbers of NS men? The influx of foreigners are supposed to up birthrate, increase the NS quantity but it didn't.

This is something PAP should take heed with urgency. Will there be enough NS men to protect 5.5mil populations and all the new infrastructures and installations created over the last few years. Ng Eng Hen said, under such circumstances, each NS men will be squeezed to maximise the usage.

From the darker side, what has Ho Jin done to our reserves that we need to create artificial economy and inflation to milk more for her. I find Lee Kuan Yew policies have sinned and let the people and singapore down. Unfortunately, his son is carrying on his work of genocide as long as there is money to be earned even if he knows it will kill this country. I strongly doubt there is any loyalty from the Leegime.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Get the PRs, new citizens (even if overage) and women to serve NS too.
Don't want, then don't be involved with Singapore. Find another country.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get the PRs, new citizens (even if overage) and women to serve NS too.
Don't want, then don't be involved with Singapore. Find another country.
Other 1st world country, charbo can serve in ns. Ours must be golden CB

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
unable to keep a decent number of soldiers to protect the nation? keep the population size small then! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't compare Sinkieland to 1st world countries. You'll only invite embarrassment onto yourself. :rolleyes:

Quite so. When will we learn , it is the the strength of the institutions that form the basis of a first world country. We seem to think it is the GDP per capita. That's an average , and averages aren't everything.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite so. When will we learn , it is the the strength of the institutions that form the basis of a first world country. We seem to think it is the GDP per capita. That's an average , and averages aren't everything.

The list of countries by GDP per capita is dominated by small tax havens. A truly first world country wouldn't need to resort to harbouring illicit funds in order to generate economic growth.

jw5

Loyal

There is an old movie called "The Princess Bride" starring Sting.
Some of the SG women are like Princess Bridesmaids. Behave like princesses but end up as bridesmaids.

jw5

Loyal
unable to keep a decent number of soldiers to protect the nation? keep the population size small then! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

They should also keep the number of "key" buildings, installations and personnel (aka big shots) small.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They should also keep the number of "key" buildings, installations and personnel (aka big shots) small.

They already did, sold off most of the power plants to foreigner owned companies.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many charbo did. By serving Ang Mo at least once in their lifetime before settling down with a sinkie man. Some who are on will try to serve at each one Ang Mo from each continent before calling it a day.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a few years ago gahment reduce NS enlistment from 2 half year to 2, stating that too many ns boys. Now complain not enough... Really poor planning rite!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends on what is the ulterior motive. things can be explained in different way.

when you need to justify allowing more people to come here , using reduced NS intake is one method.
when you need to justify buying useless very expensive weapons , you say because we have small army.

remember , ulterior motive. nothing is what it seen.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao, Got 1 million or 10 million men also no use, I will not fight for this country, politicians, commanders or farking anyone.. Just give me a couple of hand grenades and a m-16 and I will sit outside my door and guard and protect what is truly mine, My family and "My home"

I will just show up at the camp looking retarded and walking like a crippled man.