• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With few hundred million in Church account sure there will be people want to withdraw a use it or pocket it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch this sermon by him. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;MctJd-69jtQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctJd-69jtQ[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
City Harvest church founder Kong Hee and 4 others arrested

He was arrested together with four members of the church early this morning. -AsiaOne

Tue, Jun 26, 2012
AsiaOne

City Harvest church founder Kong Hee was arrested together with four others early on Tuesday morning.

Mr Kong, deputy Pastor Tan Ye Peng, and three other leaders from their church were picked up from their homes early this morning.

They were taken in for questioning over alleged misuse of church funds and alleged breaches under charity laws.

The police said that the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) has conducted a thorough investigation and will be charging Kong Hee, Tan Ye Peng, Lam Leng Hung, Chew Eng Han and Tan Shao Yuen Sharon for Conspiracy to commit Criminal Breach of Trust as an Agent under section 409 read with section 109 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224. Tan Ye Peng, Chew Eng Han and Tan Shao Yuen Sharon will also be charged for Conspiracy to commit Falsification of Accounts under section 477A of the Penal Code, Chapter 224.

All five persons will be charged in Court for the offences on 27 June 2012.

More details soon...

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
christianity is bullshit

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6RT6rL2UroE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is crying right now..his super godly pastor charged with corruption..isk isk isk

One of my colleague is a supporter of the City Harvest.. Stupid Gong Cheebye, will always donate few hundred every month to City Harvest.. That chap is now on leave.. I'll have a good time gloating about this when he returns to the office on next Tuesday..:biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How big is this CHC gang?
MIWs not scare of backlash meh?
Ang Chias got standby bo?
Never underestimate the power of a charismatic leader.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if he goes to prison then expect him to recruit more kar kias inside.
come out become even more powerful.

Imagine an ang kong siao come and jio you in public

ang kong siao: OEI siao eh!
me : what????
ang kong siao: Kaninah you believe got heaven and hell wan a not
me : huh?
ang kong siao: Kaninah ask you believe in God like me or not? If not limpeh pah gah until you believe
me : WTF??!?!?!!?!