• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chased out by pinoys from a community centre

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Chased out by pinoys from a community centre[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
June 22nd, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

bbb.jpg

Recently, a small group of us basketballers were chased out by a big group of pinoys at a community centre basketball court. They claimed to have booked the court.

Basketball is a game where it is highly possible to form teams among almost anyone and take turns. I just find it ridiculous to be chased out by a big group of foreigners who are unwilling to share the court.

Should foreigners be given the right to have exclusive use of our public courts?
Singaporean Bball

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<cite class="fn">satanically possessed:</cite>
June 22, 2012 at 11:43 pm satanically possessed(Quote)
Now this foreigner chase you people out of the basketball court. In a decade or so, they’ll send you local people on an exodus. You people agreed and voted for the immigration policy due to your stupidity and loyalty.
And I consider it a blessing that this Pinoy has help to wake you people up. The main problem with the local people is still the inferior gene they’ve inherited from their coolie ancestry. And because of this inferiority they still have the slave mentality clinging on to a master just like a dog. In fact when the chinaman by the name of Sun Xu call the local a dog, he made no mistake at all.

Rate this

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf? 1 basketball also cannot defend?? Knn, some more can talk big about defending sinking land?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wtf? 1 basketball also cannot defend?? Knn, some more can talk big about defending sinking land?
What do you expect from Sinkies? They only dare to hide under their mother's skirt and complain online. Damn it, Im beginning to sound like Tonychat...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pinoys or foreigners dare to be so brazen n arrogant cos they have the strong support of the MIW .U all 3rd class sinkees want to fight with 2nd class FT who have the backing of the 1st class elite MIW ??? The choice for sinkees now is either fight or flight ,take your pick sinkees.What are u doing about it sinkees ???

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you expect from Sinkies? They only dare to hide under their mother's skirt and complain online. Damn it, Im beginning to sound like Tonychat...

hi there

1. bro, honest tonny is not wrong in many instances on coward sinkies' behaviour hoh.
2. daft sheep deserves what it is getting daily!

Last edited:

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time to set up a self-help group to protect our rights. We can mobilize all members once activated to re-occupy whichever courts occupied by FTs.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's time to set up a self-help group to protect our rights. We can mobilize all members once activated to re-occupy whichever courts occupied by FTs.

I think this was one of the reasons why the Secret Societies were formed. When a gov't fails to protect it's own citizens, they will seek alternatives.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this was one of the reasons why the Secret Societies were formed. When a gov't fails to protect it's own citizens, they will seek alternatives.

The government is the biggest society in SINgapore, your 'secret' is never safe with them!!

B

Baluku

I think if he had asked nicely they would have been a friendly match between Pinoy vs SGP.

Why people cannot get along with one another?

Because of their sinful pride?

Last edited by a moderator:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe Tonychat is right after all about his repetitive ball less Sinkies mantra..

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]Chased out by pinoys from a community centre[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
June 22nd, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

bbb.jpg

Recently, a small group of us basketballers were chased out by a big group of pinoys at a community centre basketball court. They claimed to have booked the court.

Basketball is a game where it is highly possible to form teams among almost anyone and take turns. I just find it ridiculous to be chased out by a big group of foreigners who are unwilling to share the court.

Should foreigners be given the right to have exclusive use of our public courts?
Singaporean Bball
i suggest next time, you gather a group of us, bring some parangs and we go take back our turf for singaporeans!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe Tonychat is right after all about his repetitive ball less Sinkies mantra..

Sometime tonychat rant, is making sense..one day in the future, we will have homeless, shabbily dressed SINgaporeans, who had been 'dumped' by a government they had believed in, sleeping on sidewalks, rummaging through dusbits, eating leftovers at food court, shuffling slowly in the malls, yellow, shallow & stank. Whereas the new FT citizens, with their glitz, glamour & wealth, throw a 'penny' in their direction.

THAT DAY WILL COME!...:eek: PROTECT OUR TURF NOW!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think if he had asked nicely they would have been a friendly match between Pinoy vs SGP.

Most people prefer to play among their own people.

Also, few want to play with those Pinoy monkeys and hear their Tagalog chatter.

"Ako ako ng ng po kayo ang na wala nga dito!"

Might as well go to the monkeys in the Mandai zoo.

zoo+monkeys-3.JPG

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometime tonychat rant, is making sense..one day in the future, we will have homeless, shabbily dressed SINgaporeans, who had been 'dumped' by a government they had believed in, sleeping on sidewalks, rummaging through dusbits, eating leftovers at food court, shuffling slowly in the malls, yellow, shallow & stank. Whereas the new FT citizens, with their glitz, glamour & wealth, throw a 'penny' in their direction.

THAT DAY WILL COME!...:eek: PROTECT OUR TURF NOW!

I still remembered an incident during the early 90s when a group of Chinese, Malay students from a neighbourhood school hounding a few basket ball playing Ang Moh expat kids out of the basketball court in Bedok.. The local boys put down their school bags at the side of the court and purposely kicked a football around the basketball court.. One flying ball nearly hit the head of an Ang Moh boy.. Ang Moh kids then quietly walked away from the court.. Call it bullying or intimidation, but at least these local boys were defending their ''turf''.. But our young boys now are totally hopeless..

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most people prefer to play among their own people.

Also, few want to play with those Pinoy monkeys and hear their Tagalog chatter.

"Ako ako ng ng po kayo ang na wala nga dito!"

Might as well go to the monkeys in the Mandai zoo.

zoo+monkeys-3.JPG

ha ha ha learn to integrate SALAMAT PO!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of these Pinoys are dipshits when it comes to sports. I'll give you two examples.

1) They have quite a huge number of gloryhunting Miami Heat fans. Fans since 2010 (when the 'Big Three' era started). Fans who wouldn't stop sucking on Lebron James' dick.

2) Because of Manny Pacquiao's reasonable success in professional boxing, they like to think of themselves as mighty big fucks too. Even the scrawny Pinoys are walking around bursting with silly patriotic pride, having the 'don't fuck with me or I'll beat the shit out of you like Pacquiao!' mentality. On the Internet, for example Youtube, a video could be about other boxers, MMA, WWE wrestling, aikido or Chinese wushu and all of a sudden some random Pinoy son of a bitch would intrude on the discussion and start some comment about how Pacquiao would have beaten the shit out of everyone, and how he's proud to be Pinoy etc.

Dumbass glory hunting low self-esteem, delusional retards from a third world shithole. :rolleyes:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Asshead tony is not 100% wrong.its just the ugly way he puts his message across...very mean style