• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharing your personal experience commuting/living in JB, Johore and MY at large

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks...so it is S$7 for one way and S$10 for 2 way per day per passenger?

Nope. You got it wrong. What I meant is some drivers charge $7, some may charge $8 (most common). Others can charge $9 or $10 per trip. It is per trip basis unless you have special arrangement with a particular driver on a long term basis.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. You got it wrong. What I meant is some drivers charge $7, some may charge $8 (most common). Others can charge $9 or $10 per trip. It is per trip basis unless you have special arrangement with a particular driver on a long term basis.

Thanks for clarifying! Useful info to have...

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
MACS question. If you first time applied for your MACS in Johor, which means there is entry stamp at JB customs, do you need an exit stamp at JB customs or can just use the MACS lane?

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
MACS question. If you first time applied for your MACS in Johor, which means there is entry stamp at JB customs, do you need an exit stamp at JB customs or can just use the MACS lane?

Yes. They should inform you when you received the MACS (which they did when I received my MACS). If there's stamp for entry, there must be a corresponding stamp for exit.

Hope this helps.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. They should inform you when you received the MACS (which they did when I received my MACS). If there's stamp for entry, there must be a corresponding stamp for exit.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I double checked just now at the JB immigration counter and they said better to stamp. They did not stamp on wife passport for exit a few days ago though. Now we make sure they did.