• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Digital tv

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am reading the news about Digital TV, whatever that is? coming in last quater of 2013. I search MDA site with their FAQ and I still do not understand what it is trying to say. All I get is I need to buy a box to connect the TV and with ANTENNA?? to get digital TV?!

Can someone out there enlighten me?

In the house I have the old HDB CCTV junction box ( that is already redundant), the junction box that you connect to see Free To Air Channels or Starhub Cable, some of us, installed another or others in the room, I have one in a room.

Last Year, Open Net came by & installed another new Junction Box...

The question? the new Digital TV connected to the 2nd junction box? which now is connected to the TV or the latest Open Net Junction Box?

I have a two year old Samsung LCD TV, 1080p blah blah blah...that means it is quite new in standard, will it be able to display digital TV signals, should right?

Do we have to buy a new set up box to connect to the TV to receive the Digital TV broadcast & upgrade the TV set??

confused!:confused: