• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST from Hong Lim: Tan K L proceeds with legal suit against banks

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Tan Kin Lian began his speech by updating investors about getting a Queens Counsel from England to study one prospectus of the minibond to determine if there is any gross mis-representation or mis-selling.

Many investors complained that they have been misled deliberately by the relationship manager pushing the product that if any one of the entities failed, they only lose one-eighth of their investments which turns out not to be the case.

Read full article and photos here:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/12/13/will-the-minibond-rallies-lose-steam-soon/

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
QC will be useless in peasantpore kangaroo court. The kangaroo judges own their perks and high pay to Imperial Family and consistenly favored their Masters and chums.

Swine Woon has the cheek to proclaim 'his' courts are fair and transparent, what a gall.

Swine Woon is indeed a loyal and fierce supporter of the regime.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who to blame ??

Your own gullibility !!

Get over it, losers...........

One day, a plain-looking man came with a pretty-looking OL (Office Lady)to the LV store in Causeway Bay (Hong Kong Island).

He chose an LV bag worth HKD 65,000 for the OL. When it came time to pay, the man took out a checkbook and wrote out a check. The salesperson was hesitant because the couple hadn't shopped there before.

The man discerned what the salesperson was thinking and he said calmly:"I sense that you are concerned that this check may bounce, right? Today is Saturday and the banks are closed.

Let me suggest that I leave the check and the handbag here. When the check clears on Monday, you can deliver the handbag to this lady . How about that?

The salesperson was reassured and gladly accepted the suggestion. In addition, he waived the delivery charges. He promised that he would personally make sure that this gets done.

On Monday, the salesperson took the check to the bank. The check bounced! The irate salesperson called up the client, who told him:

"What is the big deal? Neither you nor I have suffered any loss.
Last Saturday night,I went to bed with that girl already! Oh, by the way, I thank you for your cooperation."

This story reveals the nature of the sub-prime mortgage crisis.
When people have high hopes for huge future returns,they lower their guard about the potential risks. This pretty girl thought that the HKD65,000 LV bag was going to come home on Monday, and so she lowered her guard.

Therefore, she believed that her investment in the ONS (=one night stand)was worth it even though it was based upon huge and highly uncertain risks.

Investment companies are great with packaging high return (but high risk)deals. The stock speculators are like this pretty woman. As such,they deserve to lose money. Without people like these, how are people going to make money from the stock market? As for the media and the stock analysts, they often play the role of the LV salesperson.