• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Replacing PMETs with FTs = Singapore Polytechnic

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO need to imagine...... it is happening in Singapore Polytechnic where PMETs jobs were removed from citizens n given to FTs who are sponsored degree course so that they become qualified to do the jobs they are hired for............. how generous can our gahmen be? What sort of fucked up public policy is this? n we are urged to love FTs.......? For what??? For stealing our jobs????????????? FUcking union stands idling by or in cahoot with HR

How come when hiring citizens must be qualified for the jobs while for FTs, paid training will be given???
How fucked up has this cuntry become?

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUcking union stands idling by or in cahoot with HR

How come when hiring citizens must be qualified for the jobs while for FTs, paid training will be given???

Bro.. there is no REAL UNION in Sg la. They r jus like the cabinet on TV.. wayang only.. for show.. no substance..
And i jus heard is now PME.. not mre Ts.. as u said.. Ts all given to FT.. so they dun cater to Sg Ts anymore.. soon maybe from PME become PM.. cos Es olso taken over by FTs.. and next.. well.. u get the picture.

And on the qualified thing u raised.. i ask u la.. FT who graduate from pinoy land.. how u noe cert or dip is legitimate?
I heard so much abt ah neh and PRC who forged documents.. who is to say pinoy r any different.
Maybe that's why got to gif them "FREE" education and training here la.. or else when we question.. they can't answer.. at least educate n train them here in Sg.. got real proof.
Haiz.. we r facing a very clear "sell-out" by those the 60% voted in.. I hope they are happy and dun complain when they lose their jobs to FTs

Last edited:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro.. there is no REAL UNION in Sg la. They r jus like the cabinet on TV.. wayang only.. for show.. no substance..
And i jus heard is now PME.. not mre Ts.. as u said.. Ts all given to FT.. so they dun cater to Sg Ts anymore.. soon maybe from PME become PM.. cos Es olso taken over by FTs.. and next.. well.. u get the picture.

And on the qualified thing u raised.. i ask u la.. FT who graduate from pinoy land.. how u noe cert or dip is legitimate?
I heard so much abt ah neh and PRC who forged documents.. who is to say pinoy r any different.
Maybe that's why got to gif them "FREE" education and training here la.. or else when we question.. they can't answer.. at least educate n train them here in Sg.. got real proof.
Haiz.. we r facing a very clear "sell-out" by those the 60% voted in.. I hope they are happy and dun complain when they lose their jobs to FTs

Din noe the "T" was transferred to fT.......... was royalty paid at all?

What stank is that good jobs were taken from Singaporeans & given to FTs on silver plate with free education thrown in so that they eventually become qualified for the job in 3-4 years' time. Meanwhile it is making as much money as possible as this in never possible in Indonesia or Pinoyland or even Malaysia..... Singaporeans have their offsprings do NS and pay lots of taxes/GST......... why these monkeys come in & snatch the golden fruits from our mouth? No wonder they have little respect for us! Why shud they when even our gahmen thumb us down?????????
Fuck FTs n fuck gahmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never understand why Singapore Polytechnic find it so difficult to hire Singaporeans to fill up their vacancies//////// why it resorts to hiring FTs who need sponsoring so that necessary qualifications for the jobs can be obtained???

Are FTs first class or mgmt of SP infested with FTs themselves......... understand the director of HR married a Hongkie... and many have spouses who are non Singaporeans/ Also all those in power are Christians!!! Praise be the Lord!!!

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO need to imagine...... it is happening in Singapore Polytechnic where PMETs jobs were removed from citizens n given to FTs who are sponsored degree course so that they become qualified to do the jobs they are hired for............. how generous can our gahmen be? What sort of fucked up public policy is this? n we are urged to love FTs.......? For what??? For stealing our jobs????????????? FUcking union stands idling by or in cahoot with HR

It's a natural progression from the benevolence of giving state funding to foreign students to eat, shit, and fuck on our soil for free

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dumbest poly lecturer I have ever met is a Pinoy. The intelligence level of this crap is no higher than a low level Sec 4 student. His constant inability to grasp the most basic notes was astounding. Not only is he taking a valuable job away from a Singaporean but the quality of his knowledge and teaching abilities will be shared with his students. The inustice is in actual fact manifold.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dumbest poly lecturer I have ever met is a Pinoy. The intelligence level of this crap is no higher than a low level Sec 4 student. His constant inability to grasp the most basic notes was astounding. Not only is he taking a valuable job away from a Singaporean but the quality of his knowledge and teaching abilities will be shared with his students. The inustice is in actual fact manifold.

Do not worry, some how lian prostitute mp who now like to show he macho with his rich family background, with small lanjiao and lumpar doing sabre rattling is incensing the people to never seen levels. billion dollar assets and high position make him think he big fuck. always talking like a gangster for rallies and issues.Just keep on doing it. The pinoys are inconsequential.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a pinoy chem. teacher in a top sec school. He was nice, gentle, cordial.... a really nice chap on surface. The only problem is, his chem knowledge sucks. He survived for about 6 years, simply by being nice to students. KPI good good because students are very smart anyway, so no need to teach also can. School thought he is the really can one, as feedback is always positive and made him teach the group of top chem students who are really crazy about chem. They got so pissed off by his ignorance and signed petition to have him removed. It is an irony, he was killed by his own success. Last heard he is a pastor in his home country.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not worry, some how lian prostitute mp who now like to show he macho with his rich family background, with small lanjiao and lumpar doing sabre rattling is incensing the people to never seen levels. billion dollar assets and high position make him think he big fuck. always talking like a gangster for rallies and issues.Just keep on doing it. The pinoys are inconsequential.

Huh? Who's that? There are only 4 billionaires in singapore and none of them have family members in parliament