• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Really Divides Singapore

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think not, its the opposition that divides Singapore

Give us many good reasons why you think its the Opposition and not the PAP that divides Singapore.. If your reasons are good enough, I'll treat you to a big firm fresh cucumber..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I think not, its the opposition that divides Singapore

You're absolutely right there. The opposition has been causing a lot of turmoil with their propaganda in recent times. It was much better in the old days when the PAP was in control of all aspects of life and the internet did not exist.

Everyone could then concentrate on making Singapore prosperous and stable instead of wasting time and energy exploring airy fairy concepts like "freedom" and "democracy".

If the opposition would just shut the fuck up, we could all go back to the good old days.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would suggest that Kinana & Leongsam move to mainland China, PRC.

This is a only country in Asia that suitable for them :biggrin:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're absolutely right there. The opposition has been causing a lot of turmoil with their propaganda in recent times. It was much better in the old days when the PAP was in control of all aspects of life and the internet did not exist.

Everyone could then concentrate on making Singapore prosperous and stable instead of wasting time and energy exploring airy fairy concepts like "freedom" and "democracy".

If the opposition would just shut the fuck up, we could all go back to the good old days.

In the old days, pappies are dividing spore quietly so nobody knows and bochap.
Now the opp just say it out loud for everyone to know.

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal

honestly, I miss the good old days. no FTs, no COEs, no ERP, cigarettes were $1.00 for a pack of 10s, i can choose who to reply to when paged on my Motorola Bravo, you need four people in a car to avoid paying restricted zone fees. In short, the PAP was doing a good job. Now they have messed up everything by over managing things to death and becoming greedy and self serving.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now waiting for our Kinana Pro PAP Dog to rebut us...Maybe he/she is busy WASHING Toliet Bowls ? :smile:

Cheers !