• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Tropika community

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice shot...there is going to be another premium apartment going to be built next to livistonia VI, just a bit further from the foreground of this photo.

Could it be the Sky Estadia? 764 to 1,291 ft2 apartments all fully furnished?

addistor

Thanks,
I thought their phase 1 fully booked?
And they are releasing phase 2.
Personally I find this development interesting.
Resting on a mature township. Quite similar to HH but on the other side of jb.
As a newbie, i intended to get one myself.so was hoping if there are similar kakis here :smile:

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks,
I thought their phase 1 fully booked?
And they are releasing phase 2.
Personally I find this development interesting.
Resting on a mature township. Quite similar to HH but on the other side of jb.
As a newbie, i intended to get one myself.so was hoping if there are similar kakis here :smile:

Yes, phase 1 fully booked except for some bigger units.
I understand phase 2 starts from ~RM700+k for the 22x80 Mahogany Terrace (2100sf built up).
This development is strata-titled with clubhouse.

kopiman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

I am an property agent. I am not sure whether I am allowed to post my request here. I have a client who wants to buy a double storey terrace house (corner unit), sub sale brand new unfurnished unit preferred. Please PM me if you want to sell your unit. Admin, please remove my homepage link if it's against the rule here.

http://www.cheeleong.com

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I booked a lot in Tropika Caranday 3rd quarter last year and collected my Title Deed (individual) last week.
I made a trip to ST and found that developer just about to commence foundation work.
Is it a trend now that once the property is purchased and all legal document completed , title deed is transferred under our name? i read it from somewhere that it usually take very long.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All, just thought I would liven up this thread. Kinda surprised that given that its such a big project, the thread is not more active.

Just visited Setia Tropika recently. Just to take a look and BOY DID I LIKE WHAT I SAW!!! one of the sales agent for setia was HOT!!! the notti boy started having some very notti thoughts. it was too bad that my buddies were hogging her attention :( But with the little time I had with her, she told me that the landed properties have been selling very well and most of the buyers are malaysians (i.e. not singaporeans)

As for the condos - she said they are registering buyer interest and that there are promotions, and that it starts at RM650psf. I didn't ask about the finer details because ST is not my cup of tea but I think it might warrant a deeper study.

I think Setia did a great job with the planning, although i would have preferred wider roads. When the township fully matures i foresee jams.

Now for the million dollar question... is RM650psf a good entry point from an investment POV? What are your thoughts if anyone cares to share?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All, just thought I would liven up this thread. Kinda surprised that given that its such a big project, the thread is not more active.

Just visited Setia Tropika recently. Just to take a look and BOY DID I LIKE WHAT I SAW!!! one of the sales agent for setia was HOT!!! the notti boy started having some very notti thoughts. it was too bad that my buddies were hogging her attention :( But with the little time I had with her, she told me that the landed properties have been selling very well and most of the buyers are malaysians (i.e. not singaporeans)

As for the condos - she said they are registering buyer interest and that there are promotions, and that it starts at RM650psf. I didn't ask about the finer details because ST is not my cup of tea but I think it might warrant a deeper study.

I think Setia did a great job with the planning, although i would have preferred wider roads. When the township fully matures i foresee jams.

Now for the million dollar question... is RM650psf a good entry point from an investment POV? What are your thoughts if anyone cares to share?

r u referring to setia hot babe investment..it depends size of yr babe lor.. titter.gif

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I booked a lot in Tropika Caranday 3rd quarter last year and collected my Title Deed (individual) last week.
I made a trip to ST and found that developer just about to commence foundation work.
Is it a trend now that once the property is purchased and all legal document completed , title deed is transferred under our name? i read it from somewhere that it usually take very long.

if the property is already under individual title, transfer of name is very fast... unless it is still under master title. then will be slower....

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
location is not really that great.... season festival period, u can definitely see jam along EDL to ST, starts from permas that path of EDL all the way up.....this happened for the past few days....also depavali that time..

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
location is not really that great.... season festival period, u can definitely see jam along EDL to ST, starts from permas that path of EDL all the way up.....this happened for the past few days....also depavali that time..

So can you recommend a great location with absolute congestion free traffic all year round? Thanks.

Mummymoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi - anyone going to the concert at Setia Tropika next weekend? Got Richard Marx (hehe, I'm showing my age!).

cestlavie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am planning to make trip to Setia Tropika for a look.

I know from google map that we can take the Utara-Selatan highway from Woodland CIQ. But it seems that it not possible to take the same route back but have to go via Jalan Kempas bahru etc.. back to CIQ. It is definitely longer route back and possibly congested inner roads. Is this correct? Appreciate any guidance and thanks

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am planning to make trip to Setia Tropika for a look.

I know from google map that we can take the Utara-Selatan highway from Woodland CIQ. But it seems that it not possible to take the same route back but have to go via Jalan Kempas bahru etc.. back to CIQ. It is definitely longer route back and possibly congested inner roads. Is this correct? Appreciate any guidance and thanks

Yup, exactly, that's why 10 mins drive is definitely just a ideal situation. It definitely takes longer time to CIQ due to the jam on the road. the traffic lights at peak hour to allow u to u turn back to north south highway down to CIQ already took u sometime....