• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Tropika community

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
jam - as i mentioned above... one already jam vs one no jam at all currently...

development or amenities, frankly speaking looking at bukit indah or skudai - sutera area, i can say in terms of amenities i dun see in what way tropika is better than nusajaya area? currently the amenities at tropika is limited which you need to drive min 10mins or more to get to shopping mall such as tebrau city or jusco, giant, tesco etc...

a shopping mall with similar concept to the very popular setia city mall in setia alam, shah alam will be built in setia tropika. a 5-storey commercial center with F&B is already being built and soon will be one of the attraction at ST. Bukit indah, Sutera Mall no doubt have its amenenities but these places are too congested now and will be even more congested in a couple of years time. kempas station where the high speed train from KL will also terminate here in ST.

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a shopping mall with similar concept to the very popular setia city mall in setia alam, shah alam will be built in setia tropika. a 5-storey commercial center with F&B is already being built and soon will be one of the attraction at ST. Bukit indah, Sutera Mall no doubt have its amenenities but these places are too congested now and will be even more congested in a couple of years time. kempas station where the high speed train from KL will also terminate here in ST.
all these which u have stated is it confirm?

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal

5 storey commercial center - yes, it will be opening in 1st Q 2013.

Shopping mall - the big piece of land behind the police station is reserved for the shopping mall. watch out for a big extravaganza from ST early next year to launch this.

High speed train to kempas station at ST - all signs are pointing to it, ask Ho Chin Soon.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Picture taken last week. Sky Garden Residences and the 5-storey commercial centre.
SGR.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-11-26_09-25-58_604.jpg
    2012-11-26_09-25-58_604.jpg
    837.5 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think one thing can confirm is that Kempas is totally not within iskandar flagship development, so meaning limited benefited from iskandar project. Not near to nusajaya all the exciting development also another weaker pt....

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
no way........

Does it has legoland?hello kitty town? puteri harbour? Educity? Medini? Silc? Motorsports city and many many more? Those are the major key developments that can boost the propery price.

I dun think Kempas has even a single thing can match it...

One may disagree this. But soon will regret why never invest in nusajaya

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
no way........

Does it has legoland?hello kitty town? puteri harbour? Educity? Medini? Silc? Motorsports city and many many more? Those are the major key developments that can boost the propery price.

invested both nusajaya & kempas. win-win:smile:

Although Kempas is not in the major key development, didn't you notice it 's centre of Iskandar, likely hub of IDR.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
no way........

I like to buy dark horses...when come to corner..chiong huh!! No horse run..:biggrin:

Last edited:

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no way........

Too early to say lor.... 1 will never know what will happen in 10 to 20 yrs time.

Do u still rem how bukit indah, nusa bestari, taman laguna like 6-10yrs ago? I still rem in year 2001, 1st time i went to orang asli seafood to makan......the area ard bukit indah was like jungle and d houses ard taman laguna was like a ghost town!

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Although Kempas is not in the major key development, didn't you notice it 's centre of Iskandar, likely hub of IDR.

It may looks centre but for the highway link you can see it is not. from setia tropika go to nusajaya, 2nd link is not near....

I would consider bukit indah as the heart of iskandar, if u use google map to measure the maximum distance from bukit indah to pasir gudang kong kong only 37km. to tebrau area less than 20km. from bukit indah to 1st link CIQ 15km, 2nd link 20km. while for setia tropika to 1st link CIQ minimum also 12 to 13km which is same distance as bukit indah to 1st link. Last time without the new coastal highway, from bukit indah to 1st link CIQ is far, but it is no longer the case especially during peak hour knock off time I can guarantee that from 1st link CIQ back to bukit indah there is totally no jam at all even raining via danga bay road coastal highway.

While EDL the traffic is terrible now already in long run it will even worse. This week Monday or Tuesday there is a jam from bakar batu to permas. and from north south highway direction to permas.

Same goes to deepavali that day, two hours jam from permas to dato onn

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly, u also can see the difference at nusajaya especially for taman such as bukit indah and all the nusa....

Over the year u can see which place is really booming...

Development need lands that's why you can see all the developments are at new area like nusajaya.... Kempas has any such land for major development? I doubt so. Same goes to tebrau area. The potential is no more already.

Bukit indah can grow from the past like jungle til today because they have the potential to continue to grow. Seriously why one wants to invest in a property that area the future development is limited? Or foreseeable? Somemore price also not really a lot cheaper than area such as nusajaya.

a shopping mall to be built? 5 levels commercial area? Seriously these are all the basic facilities that other tamans that already have. I would say ST just at most can say is catch up whatever things that is currently lacking and it is not a value add at all.

MRT? Rapid speed train? Seriously all these so called planning, listen first lo.... I won't trust the happen until there is a official announcement or signning of contract etc...

Even permas bridge it took 10 yrs to build...

I would rather believe whatever things that can really see using eyes now....

Even the long ago proposed iKea near tebrau city is not even see any shadow yet so listen enough already....

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal

In time to come, JB may not be an ideal place to retire. My dream of retiring in JB being lower standard of living seem fading day by day.

Probably need to look out for alternatives in 5 to 10 years time.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think one thing can confirm is that Kempas is totally not within iskandar flagship development, so meaning limited benefited from iskandar project. Not near to nusajaya all the exciting development also another weaker pt....

So which booming area or Taman have you bought?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
In time to come, JB may not be an ideal place to retire. My dream of retiring in JB being lower standard of living seem fading day by day.

Probably need to look out for alternatives in 5 to 10 years time.

Try Kulai or the other areas further in, confirm ok at least for now.