• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Tropika community

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
U should. Let the cuties enjoy the free space as much as the human enjoy. They are lucky to have you and they deserve to be by your side at your new house :smile:

hard to decide . dun know my NI gg to be weekends home or perm stay ....
My furkids are quite old liao , if they need medical attention , i prefer to do it in SG....
Its easy to move them from SG to JB , it will be diffcult to move them back from JB to SG if things doesnt goes right ....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see. Thought u have decided NI as permanent home. JB should have good vets too?

hard to decide . dun know my NI gg to be weekends home or perm stay ....
My furkids are quite old liao , if they need medical attention , i prefer to do it in SG....
Its easy to move them from SG to JB , it will be diffcult to move them back from JB to SG if things doesnt goes right ....

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Kenken,

I think I will stay with my decision on Cascadia cos I reali prefer to hve a place w "condo facilities"..... heehee...... and also I reali like all the greens surrounding it.

The only negative thing is tat the distance from the check points as mentioned in ur reply.

Infact I dun reali like the layout of The Hazel and reali wanted The Walnut..... but Walnut left with one unit and is kinda at the back of the development.

Had infact reali prefer Tropika also but then was looking for something with clubhse facilities ar......

Now, you should scout around for a loan if you are taking one. If they are offering interest absorption scheme during construction, then they have a list of tied-up banks for you to choose from.
Once you more or less firm up the bank, I believe the next thing then should be to sign Setia's Letter of Offer for any financial package that they offer you.
Once you sign that, you lock in the property price and any discounts given.
You also need to apply for a loan within 7 days, and sign the Sales and Purchase agreement within 14 days
You may need to go over their JB offices to sign the SPA and bank loan agreement in the presence of the lawyer who can explain the terms to you.
BTW, I also purchased Cascadia during their phase 1 launch. But in my case, I sign all the above documents at one go.

For Setia Tropika around that budget, only serviced apartment is available - Sky Peak Residences....and maybe limited units of Sky Gardens Residences .
Of course, you can go for resale too.

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess buying from developers definitely beats buying sub sale. but also depends very much on individuals, for investment purpose will definitely get from developers.

Now, you should scout around for a loan if you are taking one. If they are offering interest absorption scheme during construction, then they have a list of tied-up banks for you to choose from.
Once you more or less firm up the bank, I believe the next thing then should be to sign Setia's Letter of Offer for any financial package that they offer you.
Once you sign that, you lock in the property price and any discounts given.
You also need to apply for a loan within 7 days, and sign the Sales and Purchase agreement within 14 days
You may need to go over their JB offices to sign the SPA and bank loan agreement in the presence of the lawyer who can explain the terms to you.
BTW, I also purchased Cascadia during their phase 1 launch. But in my case, I sign all the above documents at one go.

For Setia Tropika around that budget, only serviced apartment is available - Sky Peak Residences....and maybe limited units of Sky Gardens Residences .
Of course, you can go for resale too.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
After searching many properties from Nusajaya, Skudai ,Kempas, Tebrau, finally settled down in Setia Tropika. I 've just booked a unit in new precinct at Glitz @ Caranday last weekend. It 'really sell like hot cake as there is no showhouse, 3D model and fanciful brochure but more than 50% (less those Bumi lots) taken up in few weeks time. Base on simple 2D printout, my sis highlighted there is “fengshui” in the design. Hope to learn from all Pioneers in this forum.

Thank you very much.

My brother-in-law wasted a trip to Setia Tropika yesterday to view the new precinct, but found out that no more units Glitz @ Caranday, left only bumi . In fact the price increase 50k after i had booked mine and that was 2 weeks back and yet still taken up fast.

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
My brother-in-law wasted a trip to Setia Tropika yesterday to view the new precinct, but found out that no more units Glitz @ Caranday, left only bumi . In fact the price increase 50k after i had booked mine and that was 2 weeks back and yet still taken up fast.

ask him to try sub sale?

my loan approved already, but now the problem with MRTA.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Rm 1.6/he till Max rm12 from 5am till 11pm.

overnight 11pm to 5am Rm 3 / entry

This is the multi storey car park. The open air (nearer to the taxi station) is slightly cheaper.

FOC if you risk by parking along the road.

anyone heard of parking at CIQ is RM12/day?
to avoid jam when returning from work

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Rm 1.6/he till Max rm12 from 5am till 11pm.

overnight 11pm to 5am Rm 3 / entry

This is the multi storey car park. The open air (nearer to the taxi station) is slightly cheaper.

FOC if you risk by parking along the road.

Wow like that can try buying jb cars.

But not sure of exact location. Before/after clearing custom?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Oh yeah one suggestion. Is it possible to start a thread under Setia Developments? Or do people here generally do it under community? There are alot of HH residents in this forum, so was wondering if could start one for Bukit Indah-the address? :biggrin:

Wondering now why we still have people who think this is just about HH especially those who joined in later and never read up yet want to assume.

If there are East Ledang page, Nusa Idaman, Nusa Duta and more, what makes you think you are restricted to starting one for Bukit Indah?

If it was really meant for HH, all the negative comments posted about it by others would have been erased long long ago. Again, please this is living in JB (Johore), not HH. I will be opening a thread just for you for Bukit Indah. Please post there.

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
i am a newbie. Received a letter from ambank stating that i have to pay interest for the partial disbursement of the loan to stage 3 sky gardens development. Need to know whether this ST development is interest free or not during construction period? your info is appreciated.
thanks

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
i am a newbie. Received a letter from ambank stating that i have to pay interest for the partial disbursement of the loan to stage 3 sky gardens development. Need to know whether this ST development is interest free or not during construction period? your info is appreciated.
thanks

hi mutiaramas, you will need to check what is done during stage3, or check with the sales office again?
my 2cents.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
thanks

To make you feel better, I also receive similar letter from Ambank.
So I checked with Setia and my rep assured me to ignore the letter and that Setia would pay interest.
On the next month, I receive the letter again but the previous month's interest were no longer there....so it must have been paid.
But you should just email and check with Setia .

mutiaramas

Alfrescian
Loyal
To make you feel better, I also receive similar letter from Ambank.
So I checked with Setia and my rep assured me to ignore the letter and that Setia would pay interest.
On the next month, I receive the letter again but the previous month's interest were no longer there....so it must have been paid.
But you should just email and check with Setia .

thanks aisanbo for the info.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah one suggestion. Is it possible to start a thread under Setia Developments? Or do people here generally do it under community? There are alot of HH residents in this forum, so was wondering if could start one for Bukit Indah-the address?

Wondering now why we still have people who think this is just about HH especially those who joined in later and never read up yet want to assume.

If there are East Ledang page, Nusa Idaman, Nusa Duta and more, what makes you think you are restricted to starting one for Bukit Indah?

If it was really meant for HH, all the negative comments posted about it by others would have been erased long long ago. Again, please this is living in JB (Johore), not HH. I will be opening a thread just for you for Bukit Indah. Please post there.

Bro Wuqi, I really thought a new thread must be started by the administrator of this forum. This is to avoid flooding the forum with too many threads talking about the same thing. Well I never thought this forum is just about HH (at least that was not what I said). I was only remarking that there are many HH residents, not alluding to anything except that there really are more HH residents in this forum than say BI residents. I think in the internet space, something that is written simply could be misinterpreted out of proportion. Using a quote from the tv series V, I come in peace, always. So here is a chill pill for you bro Wuqi :smile: Peace