• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Tropika community

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusajaya is still in developing stages so it may too early to see.
The heavy jam is partially caused by the "super" convenience to JB city, Singapore and NS-highway. The only solution put a toll to reduce and divert the traffic, of course not at the custom side in the earlier proposal:smile:
Yup, most of the projects around Nusajaya are still in progress. Even those completed sold out, only a small percentage are occupied fulltime. The test will come when all the tamans there are actually occupied.

Last edited:

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ST will b my weekend home so peak hours jam will nt affect/bother me at all. Moreover I prefer using 1st link rather than 2nd link. So far, when I use the 1st link back to spore, kenna jam at most 1 to 1 1/2 hour. Using 2nd link, I ever kenna stuck in the jam for 3hours plus!

If u live in tampines/pasir ris/Punggol, will u prefer to use 1st or 2nd link?

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
jam - as i mentioned above... one already jam vs one no jam at all currently...

development or amenities, frankly speaking looking at bukit indah or skudai - sutera area, i can say in terms of amenities i dun see in what way tropika is better than nusajaya area? currently the amenities at tropika is limited which you need to drive min 10mins or more to get to shopping mall such as tebrau city or jusco, giant, tesco etc...

seriously speaking, i wish ST will nt have alot of amenities.....More amenities means the township will b more crowded during weekend!
The reason y i chose ST is bcos the township is more 'relax' place to live in as compare to BI area.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am going down to their sale office to know more about the resort, the twin villa 40X85ft.

It has got high ceiling and i like it. Price from 1.6m but i think got discount of 200K like move in bonus like that.

What do you guys think? Good bor?

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much did you put for the booking fees?

I also wanna buy 40x85ft twin villa. You went down to their sales office in malaysia to pay the bookin fees or can be done at singapore (got sales office here bor?)

TQ

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also wanna buy 40x85ft twin villa. You went down to their sales office in malaysia to pay the bookin fees or can be done at singapore (got sales office here bor?)

TQ

i dun know to address .. bro u or sister u onion (9).gif titter.gif

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

TQ

WoW.. li si buay li hai lei, steady pon pi pi!!! lim pei ka li kong hor.. better to go to mly sales office. low booking fee from setia (dun know still got e low payment promotion scheme).

li teo bei bio huh..titter.gif

u really make my day with..iluvcb.JPG [joke]

Last edited:

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RM10k booking fee. Got RM220k disc.

Mthly maintenance at RM550...this is the reason which stops me from getting the twin villa type A.
Does nt make sense to pay so much in maintenance fees when I will b using it as a weekend home.

Last edited:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
WoW.. li si buay li hai lei, steady pon pi pi!!! lim pei ka li kong hor.. better to go to mly sales office. low booking fee from setia (dun know still got e low payment promotion scheme).

li teo bei bio huh..View attachment 7914

u really make my day with..View attachment 7915 [joke]

Tomorrow i go down and pay them RM10K cash for booking fee. Still got 2 units swee swee behind got reserved green land.

Anyone forummer here also got one unit here bor?

Shiok ah, see grass sibei song.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow i go down and pay them RM10K cash for booking fee. Still got 2 units swee swee behind got reserved green land.

Anyone forummer here also got one unit here bor?

Shiok ah, see grass sibei song.

bro CB, li si buai steady!!!..kong Hoot tio Hoot..Siong tio ho!!

na..,peng yu choi kao kao..

setiacont.jpg

wish you fatt.jpg.gif

wao kao.. p/s:mai heng Cash hor, heng cheque or buy bank cheque.

Last edited:

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, si liao. Wo heng CASH liao...

but never mind la, got receipt.

Chin chye lah ....
whats the nett price after all the discount?

But really Bo Hua to pay so much mthly maintenance rm550 unless 1 stay there permanent.

Last edited:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be the one staying there permanetly.

My factory near tropika, along seelong ... so from tropika to my factory if drive 180km/hr then hahaha ... 5 min reach liao.

The net price after discount is 1.5 something million.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, si liao. Wo heng CASH liao...

but never mind la, got receipt.

Chin chye lah ....

pang sim setia buay chao lor ..la (next time buy bangalow song ho mai use cash..)titter.gif

chi koo li ai cher jiu hoo bankers..ai si li use full cash to showhand (si buai tok kong lei em21.gif)

iforum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tonto,

Do you have Thomas email address?

Thanks

Can try Thomas from Hong Leong +60197296019. He helped me to apply loan for my Setia property, drove me to their branch to open bank account for my Setia property. Good service, nice chap. I don't get any referral fees, just want to help :smile: