• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Queen Elizabeth's Jubilee Celebrations

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Much love was shown to QE. Those were sincere expressions of love.

LKY thinks he has done a lot for Singapore and Singaporeans. I wonder what will happen should Singaporeans be asked to show their true feelings to LKY.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come 2015 you'll see, the largest celebration for LKY - 50 year Jubliee.

if and only if he is still breathing by then.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... LKY thinks he has done a lot for Singapore and Singaporeans. I wonder what will happen should Singaporeans be asked to show their true feelings to LKY.
goot idea! ...

dey shud organise a massif, xtravagant jubi-lee celebration 4 ah u! ...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come 2015 you'll see, the largest celebration for LKY - 50 year Jubliee.

if and only if he is still breathing by then.

will it be stage managed by PA?

That's not true feelings.

The Lee family likes to think that Singaporeans mourned for KGC because of the mass display of sorrow by PA, GLCs, TLCs. Good consolation for their souls. But was that sincere Singaporean feelings...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Lee family likes to think that Singaporeans mourned for KGC because of the mass display of sorrow by PA, GLCs, TLCs. Good consolation for their souls. But was that sincere Singaporean feelings...

staged by PA, executed by SAF.

even the Queen's jubliee is staged, UK and Europe is in shit and they spend pounds to stage this crap? Come on. The monarch is a mere figurehead in UK - ok, symbolically its important but in such times, money can be better spent.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
staged by PA, executed by SAF.

even the Queen's jubliee is staged, UK and Europe is in shit and they spend pounds to stage this crap? Come on. The monarch is a mere figurehead in UK - ok, symbolically its important but in such times, money can be better spent.

Stage managed is not execution. Have u seen a Taiwanese funeral? That was stage managed with nude dancers and paid mourners. Did the dancer truly feel for the dead? Did the mourners cry for the dead?

Certain feelings you cant fool. Look at the spontaneous response from the people when QE appeared.

Look at WP's rallies and look at PAP's gathering. Can you sense who has the people's support?

jw5

Loyal

LKY thinks he has done a lot for Singapore and Singaporeans. I wonder what will happen should Singaporeans be asked to show their true feelings to LKY.

I just keep thinking how lucky William and Harry are to have inherited their mother's brains and looks and not their father's. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just keep thinking how lucky William and Harry are to have inherited their mother's brains and looks and not their father's. :biggrin:

still early days yet- esp William.

His father did not divorce Diana until some years later too.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst part is when LHL looks at Kate Middleton and then at who is beside him. :biggrin:

May be he doesn't have any feelings at all, whoever that was beside him. When he closed his eyes, he only saw his father, breath his father and live by his father.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Commonweath leaders were supposedly invited. Did Lee Jr attend?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"Between being loved and being feared, I have always believed Machiavelli was right. If nobody is afraid of me, I'm meaningless."

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yam Ah Mee will be in charge

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yam Ah Mee will be in charge

Recently I visited a far-flung Province of Mighty Indonesia.
I came across a Warung (Stall) selling Instant Noodles and Beef balls (Bakso)
Guess what ----- The name.....
It was Yammmmy Ah Meee.
How famous can this people become???