• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Teo Chee Hean Is Brave...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCH is DPM. He must not hide behind the Singapore Judiciary and throw stones at Workers Party by challenging LTK to sue him in Court. Which honourable DPM does that?

If TCH is honourable and brave, let him openly declare where he will be contesting at the next GE and challenge WP to contest against him. Let Singaporeans decide whether he was wrong at B-E Hougang 2012. That's a fairer judgement.

Will TCH dare face the People's verdict?

Hiding behind SG Court is no hero, TCH!

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCH spoke the truth about WP. If any opposition think he is a liar, sue him and prove him wrong.

Any takers?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCH spoke the truth about WP. If any opposition think he is a liar, sue him and prove him wrong.

Any takers?

If TCH thinks he is right, no need to hide behind SG Courts. Let the Singapore electors tell WP that TCH is right. Does TCH dare do that?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any takers?

You must agree that a Court Judgement is not as good as a People's Judgement for political issues.

So who shd be afraid to face the People's verdict? The righteous need not fear.

TCH wld lose all credibility if he dare not let WP know where he will be contesting at the next GE and tries to sneak in quietly.

Best is TCH throws WP a challenge at the next GE and we will see whether WP takes up the challenge

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any takers?

I hope that WP will openly tell TCH that they will pursue the BE-Hougang 2012 issue at the next GE and not at the SG Courts, that WP will challenge him at the next GE and issue a challenge to TCH to declare which GRC he will be contesting in. This will prevent TCH from trying to sneak away to another GRC at the last minute to avoid being humiliated by the WP at the polls.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope that WP will openly tell TCH that they will pursue the BE-Hougang 2012 issue at the next GE and not at the SG Courts, that WP will challenge him at the next GE and issue a challenge to TCH to declare which GRC he will be contesting in. This will prevent TCH from trying to sneak away to another GRC at the last minute to avoid being humiliated by the WP at the polls.

It is indeed sad for the creator of that demon called GRC.

Aljunied has fallen to the WP.

The creator thought that it was a good idea to have GRCs instead of SMCs

Now the demon (GRC) is not able to withstand the onslaught of the righteous people.

It has become an embarrassment and danger to its Creator.

My bet is Come 2016. Many GRCs will be toppled.

The Gates of Parliament would be opened to many Singaporean patriots.

That is when the Demise of PAP will begin thgus preventing the CRUMBLE of SINGAPORE.

Maybe, our Honourable Leongsam would want to add to this.....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is indeed sad for the creator of that demon called GRC.

Aljunied has fallen to the WP.

The creator thought that it was a good idea to have GRCs instead of SMCs

Now the demon (GRC) is not able to withstand the onslaught of the righteous people.

It has become an embarrassment and danger to its Creator.

My bet is Come 2016. Many GRCs will be toppled.

The Gates of Parliament would be opened to many Singaporean patriots.

That is when the Demise of PAP will begin thgus preventing the CRUMBLE of SINGAPORE.

Maybe, our Honourable Leongsam would want to add to this.....

Yes, unless the pap crumbles, SG is in danger of crumbling!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nxt GE - for sure he'll still be Pasir-Ris Punggol. WP and all others can all go there & contest him.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nxt GE - for sure he'll still be Pasir-Ris Punggol. WP and all others can all go there & contest him.

I hope that he will not sneak away to another GRC.

what wld u say if Pasir Ris GRC is split into two GRCs and the pap keeps everyone guessing where TCH wld stand until the last hour of Nomination Day?

jw5

Loyal
If he was really brave, he would not have chosen this path.
The good thing about winning Pasir Ris GRC is that u might get rid of the guy whose name rhymes with suck as well.
Oh, that's provided he is not slated to helm Aljunied GRC, as predicted by me..................................

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If opposition are so sore about Teo telling the truth about them, they can be brave and sue him or they can go to his GRC and challenge him la. Dont talk so much cock.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is already spent. After HOugang BE, TCH lost his balls. At the PUS under students' drills, he lost his guts. A guy without balls and guts, you can imagine nothing much was left for him. The only mitigating factor for him now is to stop showing himself publicly like a clown.

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to waste time in Pasir Ris & ponggol GRC lah. Just move in and take East Coast and Joo Chiat . Once these 2 taken can merge into Aljunied and Hougang. By that time, TCH will fall from the stairs like the MBT, WKS episode.
Cause Pasir Ris GRC got more FT in that estate. So may not win easily compared to EC and JC. The last GE results show the %. Take out the NTUC chief since he is another eat waste rice one.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to waste time in Pasir Ris & ponggol GRC lah. Just move in and take East Coast and Joo Chiat . Once these 2 taken can merge into Aljunied and Hougang. By that time, TCH will fall from the stairs like the MBT, WKS episode.
Cause Pasir Ris GRC got more FT in that estate. So may not win easily compared to EC and JC. The last GE results show the %. Take out the NTUC chief since he is another eat waste rice one.

I fully agree, WP can still send young rookies to test the ground at ponggol GRC. If PM can lost 35% in AMK GRC during 2006 election, I won't be suprised TCH will lost even more. Pongol must not be left uncontested so that it can distract Teo Chee Bye from going to other GRC to kapoh or mount personal attack like what he did during BE.:oIo:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pongol must not be left uncontested so that it can distract Teo Chee Bye from going to other GRC to kapoh or mount personal attack like what he did during BE.:oIo:

But.. it would be mre fun to see him try something like Hougang BE again.. seriously.. does anyone think he will learn?
I for one, hopes he DOES go around.. prodding and slamming others.. that will make MORE voters get even more disgusted with PAP's tactics.

i only hope the pappies dun wise up too much.. cos I hear lots of ppl saying that the smear tactics is really "too much", so if they do learn.. maybe they do other things.. hopefully stoopid ones again.. I'll keep my fingers crossed

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
What exactly did Teo did that made you people so mad at him?

He did as what you have done here . Brainless and insensitive quote. Once mouth open , all the foul shit came out. Got millions in pay but make kid rebutted statement.

There was a time when my friend went to see him like 3 to 5 times in MPS. Even submit evidences to prove his woes as to request for some assistance from HDB for reloan to downgrade to a smaller unit. But he as a DPM told my friend he need to seek higher authority approval. What a joke.
But I got a collegue with the same situation but work as a civil servant before got the approval just in 2 MPS. Moreover both in the same GRC. Lame!!

Another incident... Where I was move to another GRC before last GE. But I need to go back to my previous GRC to vote instead of the current GRC I have move into. So I called the election dept and even wrote to PMO office. Asking am I voting for the future or the past 5 years in this GE. But the reply was ... Sorry Sir, no choice because of the cut off date. Can't even make accecption .
So from then onwards.. I also very sorry , my whole family vote will goes to the oppositions standing for my GRC no matters who contesting.

But lucky the GRC is the only won by Opposition.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo spoke only the truth about WP.
If you think he talk shit, why not sue him? WP did not even dare rebut him cos they know he was speaking the truth about them