• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jokes about China

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a joke that goes like this:

Osama Bin Laden once said, "China is the only country that cannot be provoked.

Al Qaeda once sent five terrorists to attack China.

The first one was supposed to blow up an overpass, but got lost on the way.

The second one was supposed to bomb a bus, but he could not squeeze onto the bus.

The third one was supposed to blow up a supermarket, but his bomb was pickpocketed.

The fourth one was supposed to bomb a train, but the tickets were sold out.

The last one successfully blew up a coal mine, and caused hundreds of casualties. After six months, there were no news reports whatsoever, so Al Qaeda leaders executed him for lying!".

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also referring to the high number of food scandals in China, this next joke reads:

It is said that when a Chinese person dies and is flattened, you will get a periodic table of elements

LumparChee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone once lamented:

"If Pan Jinlian didn’t open the window, she wouldn’t have encountered Ximen Qing; if she didn’t encounter Ximen Qing, she wouldn’t have committed infidelity; if she didn’t commit infidelity, Wu Song wouldn’t have been forced kill them and escape to Mount Liang; if Wu Song didn’t escape to Mount Liang, Fang La wouldn’t have been arrested and he might have obtained Song’s territory; if Fang La obtained Song’s territory, there wouldn’t have been the Jingkang Incident, the entry of the Jin military, or the Qing Dynasty; then there wouldn’t have been a closing off to the outside world, the Opium Wars, or the Eight-Nation Alliance.

"That way China would have been the only superpower in the world, and the other vassal states would have been as unimportant as passing clouds.

"Little Pan, did you have nothing else to do? Why the hell did you open the window?!"

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shanghai.jpg

trucks_1761879i.jpg

Win+or+fail_Transporter+carrying+several+trucks.jpg

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what have u guys got to laugh at China where they are already giving Singapore a miss because of their fantastic economic growth!Very soon they are going to laugh at us.Go and visit China now and u will feel so amazed how fast they are growing,I am sure u will feel ashamed!