• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie male jump to his death because cannot handle break up with girlfriend

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think it was a pride and ego thing.......................he just wanna prove he got guts and punish GF by jumping, trying to get her guilty..................

this kind of people...................even if they have 9 lives also not enough.................

Well he was dumb. Want to bet if his gf even felt remorseful at all?

The bugger was probably thinking that his gf would be tearing like how they do in those asian drama serials but i can bet she would just be thinking well yeah he was my bf but he was stupid it's not my fault. Time to get a new bf and move on. Just like that.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well he was dumb. Want to bet if his gf even felt remorseful at all?

The bugger was probably thinking that his gf would be tearing like how they do in those asian drama serials but i can bet she would just be thinking well yeah he was my bf but he was stupid it's not my fault. Time to get a new bf and move on. Just like that.

If the gf had never really love the bf, she would probably think the way you described. But on the other hand if the gf had really loved him deeply before, she might feel remoresful for the rest of her life, and might not even dare to have bf again. She may have nightmare everyday you know for causing someone death.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it was a pride and ego thing.......................he just wanna prove he got guts and punish GF by jumping, trying to get her guilty..................

this kind of people...................even if they have 9 lives also not enough.................

got to agree wit u on this..could be pride coupled with probably an impulsive nature..watever it is..feel sorry for guy's parents...as they are the ones who gotta bear the emotional strain...

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng noted this type of gu-niang no need pity one but only pity his old parents lor.:(

Agree, this guy (RIP), showed little concrn for his family that nurtured him for over 2 decades. The pain and sorrow of his parents and siblings are something anyone who has lost a loved one can empathise with. The GF is a real bitch. The guy is obviously unbalanced (he did jump out of a moving taxi earlier that week) and she don't want to "hue" him when he threaten to jump?? Even the GF's mother got more sense......... Why these clowns end their lives over women who will not miss them I don't understand.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the gf had never really love the bf, she would probably think the way you described. But on the other hand if the gf had really loved him deeply before, she might feel remoresful for the rest of her life, and might not even dare to have bf again. She may have nightmare everyday you know for causing someone death.

I'm willing to bet that she doesn't give a shit and she's trying to find all means and excuses to explain why it's totally not her fault but just that he's totally stupid. This isn't like the mediacock drama serials where you'll find this gal with that pitiful look on her face crying over her bf. She's probably already forgotten about it or trying to fight with her bf's family getting defensive on them if they try to blame her for his death.

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
both Wu and Liu sounds like PRC....
if you are willing to jump to your death because of some pussy...... pity the parents

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 2 dumb women, one old and one young cunt got no fucking brains jus like all the other women. when he counted to 2, the old hag can even tell her daughter ''i think he gonna jump'', n then the worst happends n its too late. its very normal slow reaction of these bitches jus like their driving on the roads.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deceased is known as "Seow Beh" in the underworld. A member of the SGH gang. Once ran road for a period of time. Also kena stabbed before. Supposedly doing quite well now. Am quite shocked he took this route. He can be considered quite 'yientao'. Last spoke to him 2-3 yrs ago in one of the KTVs.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deceased is known as "Seow Beh" in the underworld. A member of the SGH gang. Once ran road for a period of time. Also kena stabbed before. Supposedly doing quite well now. Am quite shocked he took this route. He can be considered quite 'yientao'. Last spoke to him 2-3 yrs ago in one of the KTVs.

Seow Beh means crazy horse. Looks like he lived up to his namesake.

GoldenDragon, don't tell me u are golden in color hor

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro have photo of this aaron wu? 2-3 yrs ago he would have been around 22 yrs old. i'm just surprised an old bird like you would speak to someone as young as him and if he is in the gang shouldn't he just be a gina tao or someone lower down the gang ranks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seow Beh means crazy horse. Looks like he lived up to his namesake.

GoldenDragon, don't tell me u are golden in color hor

Seow Beh was known to be quite chewcheng in his younger days. He was SGH. Bedok branch, if I recall correctly. Skinny chap and quite lanky. Was reputed to be involved in illegal activities. Later on, moved around with some 'infamous' people in society.

Nope, me golden in name only. I am a Chinaman lau ah pek.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro have photo of this aaron wu? 2-3 yrs ago he would have been around 22 yrs old. i'm just surprised an old bird like you would speak to someone as young as him and if he is in the gang shouldn't he just be a gina tao or someone lower down the gang ranks.

I suspect the press reported his age wrongly. The seow beh I know should be late 40s or even early 50s. His daughter already in her 20s.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect the press reported his age wrongly. The seow beh I know should be late 40s or even early 50s. His daughter already in her 20s.

Really? According to the report it stated the man is 25 yrs old and his surname is in mandarin. Quite a big difference between 25 and 40s to 50s. I think you might have gotten the person wrong. This seow beh isn't aaron wu in this report.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? According to the report it stated the man is 25 yrs old and his surname is in mandarin. Quite a big difference between 25 and 40s to 50s. I think you might have gotten the person wrong. This seow beh isn't aaron wu in this report.

Is this the case of a male subject death from heights at Bayshore? 14th or 15th level. I received a message at about 5pm the previous day informing me of Seow Beh's death.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this the case of a male subject death from heights at Bayshore? 14th or 15th level. I received a message at about 5pm the previous day informing me of Seow Beh's death.

Bro the news is on page 1 of this thread:

A man fell to his death from 14 stories high around 2.20am on 8 June at block 15 of Marine Terrace.

25 year-old Aaron Wu allegedly brought a knife to his ex-girlfriend’s house after she had broken up with him.

According to the ex-girlfriend only known as Ms Liu, during their relationship which lasted seven months, Mr Wu had beaten her five to six times.
She broke up with him last Tuesday.

Ms Liu said that she was sleeping when Mr Wu knocked on her house door.

Her mother refused to let him into the house knowing that the couple had already broken up.

She had no choice but to call the police when Mr Wu refused to leave.

When Mr Wu heard her calling the police, he apparently shouted that he would jump off the building if he saw the police patrol car coming.

According to Ms Liu, Mr Wu told her angrily: “I dare to jump out of a car, don’t think I don’t dare to jump down! I will count to three!” In an incident that took place two weeks ago, Mr Wu jumped out of a taxi after Ms Liu threatened to break up with him.

When Mr Wu counted to two, Ms Liu’s mother told her daughter that it seemed likely he would jump.

However, before Ms Liu could react, Mr Wu already jumped to his death.

The police are classifying the case as unnatural death and are currently investigating.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 8 June 2012.

It's at block 15 at marin terrace so not at bayshore. Surprised you got the person mixed up. 25 yr old man so he's quite young.