• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie male jump to his death because cannot handle break up with girlfriend

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deceased is known as "Seow Beh" in the underworld. A member of the SGH gang. Once ran road for a period of time. Also kena stabbed before. Supposedly doing quite well now. Am quite shocked he took this route. He can be considered quite 'yientao'. Last spoke to him 2-3 yrs ago in one of the KTVs.

bro GD,

did you got this case mixed up with the bayshore case? that ah pek also call 笑马 according to omy.

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory201206121455-341584.html

坠楼半裸男 传是黑老大

东海岸高级公寓清晨离奇坠楼的半裸男,据说是黑老大,疑涉及钱财纠纷,与兄弟豪饮后坠楼死!

昨天清晨6时30分在东海岸翠湾园(The Bayshore)公寓,一名51岁华族男子被发现倒卧公寓1B大楼下,头部先着地,头壳裂成一半,半个脑袋不见,脑浆四溢,下半身赤裸,衣衫不整。

知情者爆料,裸坠身亡的男子是黑老大,怀疑与道上兄弟发生金钱纠纷,酒后坠楼。

死者是52岁的云伟坤(译音),绰号“笑马”,出门都有小弟跟班。出事前一晚,还和一班兄弟通宵畅饮。

大批兄弟出现殓尸间;死前几个月刚买蓝宝基尼。完整报道,请翻阅12.06.2012《联合晚报》。

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys who hit their wives,gfs & other women deserve their places in hell. Wat a way to go Aaron Wu!!!!

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprised a man would kill himself just because he want to patch up she refused. And the relationship was barely a year.

zercab

i think he jumped down cos he said "i would jump down" thats man ego nia. sometimes u said something cos of ur pride den will do it.

but seriously this guy is pure idiot. i bet the gf dun even gif a dam about this

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro GD,

did you got this case mixed up with the bayshore case? that ah pek also call 笑马 according to omy.

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory201206121455-341584.html

坠楼半裸男 传是黑老大

东海岸高级公寓清晨离奇坠楼的半裸男,据说是黑老大,疑涉及钱财纠纷,与兄弟豪饮后坠楼死!

昨天清晨6时30分在东海岸翠湾园(The Bayshore)公寓,一名51岁华族男子被发现倒卧公寓1B大楼下,头部先着地,头壳裂成一半,半个脑袋不见,脑浆四溢,下半身赤裸,衣衫不整。

知情者爆料,裸坠身亡的男子是黑老大,怀疑与道上兄弟发生金钱纠纷,酒后坠楼。

死者是52岁的云伟坤(译音),绰号“笑马”,出门都有小弟跟班。出事前一晚,还和一班兄弟通宵畅饮。

大批兄弟出现殓尸间;死前几个月刚买蓝宝基尼。完整报道,请翻阅12.06.2012《联合晚报》。

LOL i was surprised that GD could have met this aaron wu and spoken to him 2-3 yrs ago cos aaron wu would have been a gina at around 22 yrs of age and to be a member in the gang probably at the most some gina tao rank.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch Tis Royston Tan's Movie 15

i think he jumped down cos he said "i would jump down" thats man ego nia. sometimes u said something cos of ur pride den will do it.

but seriously this guy is pure idiot. i bet the gf dun even gif a dam about this

Must see this vid ! Nice song with dance beat music and ecstasy pills.

[video=youtube;nlhEAdPxIX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlhEAdPxIX4[/video]