• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie male jump to his death because cannot handle break up with girlfriend

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man with knife jumps to death after ex-girlfriend refuses to let him into house

by Shin Min Daily News
- 11 June 2012 3:09 PM | Updated 4:00 PM

pc_600x450.jpg

A man fell to his death from 14 stories high around 2.20am on 8 June at block 15 of Marine Terrace.

25 year-old Aaron Wu allegedly brought a knife to his ex-girlfriend’s house after she had broken up with him.

According to the ex-girlfriend only known as Ms Liu, during their relationship which lasted seven months, Mr Wu had beaten her five to six times.
She broke up with him last Tuesday.

Ms Liu said that she was sleeping when Mr Wu knocked on her house door.

Her mother refused to let him into the house knowing that the couple had already broken up.

She had no choice but to call the police when Mr Wu refused to leave.

When Mr Wu heard her calling the police, he apparently shouted that he would jump off the building if he saw the police patrol car coming.

According to Ms Liu, Mr Wu told her angrily: “I dare to jump out of a car, don’t think I don’t dare to jump down! I will count to three!” In an incident that took place two weeks ago, Mr Wu jumped out of a taxi after Ms Liu threatened to break up with him.

When Mr Wu counted to two, Ms Liu’s mother told her daughter that it seemed likely he would jump.

However, before Ms Liu could react, Mr Wu already jumped to his death.

The police are classifying the case as unnatural death and are currently investigating.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 8 June 2012.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man with knife jumps to death after ex-girlfriend refuses to let him into house

by Shin Min Daily News
- 11 June 2012 3:09 PM | Updated 4:00 PM

pc_600x450.jpg

A man fell to his death from 14 stories high around 2.20am on 8 June at block 15 of Marine Terrace.

25 year-old Aaron Wu allegedly brought a knife to his ex-girlfriend’s house after she had broken up with him.

According to the ex-girlfriend only known as Ms Liu, during their relationship which lasted seven months, Mr Wu had beaten her five to six times.
She broke up with him last Tuesday.

Ms Liu said that she was sleeping when Mr Wu knocked on her house door.

Her mother refused to let him into the house knowing that the couple had already broken up.

She had no choice but to call the police when Mr Wu refused to leave.

When Mr Wu heard her calling the police, he apparently shouted that he would jump off the building if he saw the police patrol car coming.

According to Ms Liu, Mr Wu told her angrily: “I dare to jump out of a car, don’t think I don’t dare to jump down! I will count to three!” In an incident that took place two weeks ago, Mr Wu jumped out of a taxi after Ms Liu threatened to break up with him.

When Mr Wu counted to two, Ms Liu’s mother told her daughter that it seemed likely he would jump.

However, before Ms Liu could react, Mr Wu already jumped to his death.

The police are classifying the case as unnatural death and are currently investigating.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 8 June 2012.

Sad ending... But if he didn't jump now, sooner or later he will. His death is destined to come from jumping.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
His parents bought him up for so many years and he killed himself over a girl :o

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His parents must be damned sad..at 25, he shouLd be having Lots of gfs' aLong the way.Nowadays youngsters
are too hot-headed and impatient.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time I knew of this Mat rider who attempted suicide after breaking up from his GF..

He then feebly cut his wrist and tried jumping down from his 2nd storey flat at Pasir Ris..:biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: Of course that coward fucktard didn't even had the balls to jump down from the 2nd floor.. His relatives stopped him and he went back to his room crying..:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last time I knew of this Mat rider who attempted suicide after breaking up from his GF..

He then feebly cut his wrist and tried jumping down from his 2nd storey flat at Pasir Ris..:biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: Of course that coward fucktard didn't even had the balls to jump down from the 2nd floor.. His relatives stopped him and he went back to his room crying..:biggrin:
Wuahaha, sounds Like a script from a comedy drama ..:eek::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wuahaha, sounds Like a script from a comedy drama ..:eek::biggrin:

I knew this Mat fucktard back then because me and my Malay friends used to play football with him at the futsal court near my old Tampines home.. Bugger fuckin Yaya, typical void deck Mat Yoyo gangster.. This chap full of empty vessel..

We all knew of this story as one of our football kaki stayed in the same block as him back then.. Few months after the incident he resumed playing football with us.. The whole Malay boys made fun of him.. That was the last time he played football with us.. Think he cannot tahan the mockings from the other boys..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I knew this Mat fucktard back then because me and my Malay friends used to play football with him at the futsal court near my old Tampines home.. Bugger fuckin Yaya, typical void deck Mat Yoyo gangster.. This chap full of empty vessel..

We all knew of this story as one of our football kaki stayed in the same block as him back then.. Few months after the incident he resumed playing football with us.. The whole Malay boys made fun of him.. That was the last time he played football with us.. Think he cannot tahan the mockings from the other boys..
Looking back, these are the times that one wouLd stiLL reminisce once a whiLe; and Laughing yourseLf out Loud
when no one's around ..:smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Liu sounds like a PRC. To lose one's life over a China whore is the worst fate that could befall on a man.

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Liu sounds like a PRC. To lose one's life over a China whore is the worst fate that could befall on a man.

@ ScrewYourBalls (clone)

You are a FUCKING IDIOT. Chinese Ancestor all comes from CHINA. U think Singapore doesnt have Whore ? Even though i am a truly born and breed Singaporean but that doesnt mean i can insult China PRC or any country citizen.

What a moron you are

SHAME ON U Boy !

IF i am your Dad/mum, i will SLAP you till your BALLS FLY OUT of the window.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indian undertaker in t. Pic ,..often see him drinking lotss beer, stout, at t. Lavender coffee shop. Are there ant budding writers, keen to interview him ? Plenty of interesting rel-death stories,......