• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies are stupid.... I came up with 10 top reasons liao

stupidsinkies

1. Consistently voting in a government that they are not happy with over the last 3 elections
  2. Continuing to blame the government despite voting them in in the first place
  3. Heap praises on politicians, take photos and shake hands when meeting them and curse at their work after they leave
  4. Complaining about rising costs and not a single mass protest or boycott made
  5. Leasing a 99 year apartment that costs as much as a castle in the UK, a mansion or an island in US or Carribean
  6. Paying the median price of a freehold apartment in US Cities for a piece of paper to get the right to own a car.
  7. Attend opposition rallies but fail to support the opposition’s causes
  8. Allowing their retirement funds to be manipulated by CPF schemes that are changed at the government’s beck and call
  9. Ignoring expert opinion that Temasek and GIC has numbers that are wildly misrepresented
  10. Classifying all foreigners as foreign talents and yet blame them for competition, when employers want to hire cheap foreign workers

Agree?

btw I am planning to blog often on the stupidity of sinkies soon.

setup blog already stupidsinkies.wordpress.com
setup facebook page also. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stupid-Sinkies/445239348833022

I will will publish articles periodically about the general stupidity of the majority of Singaporeans, otherwise known as Sinkies.

The estimated proportion is about 60.1% of the citizen population

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
  1. Consistently voting in a government that they are not happy with over the last 3 elections
  3. Heap praises on politicians, take photos and shake hands when meeting them and curse at their work after they leave
  5. Leasing a 99 year apartment that costs as much as a castle in the UK, a mansion or an island in US or Carribean
  6. Paying the median price of a freehold apartment in US Cities for a piece of paper to get the right to own a car.
  8. Allowing their retirement funds to be manipulated by CPF schemes that are changed at the government’s beck and call
  9. Ignoring expert opinion that Temasek and GIC has numbers that are wildly misrepresented
  10. Classifying all foreigners as foreign talents and yet blame them for competition, when employers want to hire cheap foreign workers

Agree?

setup facebook page also. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stupid-Sinkies/445239348833022

I will will publish articles periodically about the general stupidity of the majority of Singaporeans, otherwise known as Sinkies.

I fully agree. But allow me to insert one more, bro. And that's "irrational fear that vote is not secret and so vote for PAP against own wishes"

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree?

You really should speak with Tony Chat. Birds of a feather fark together.