• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK minibond holder attempts suicide

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 45-year-old widow - believed to have lost HK$5 million of her late husband’s insurance money in Lehman minibonds - was discovered on Thursday night trying to kill herself, local media reported.

The woman had burnt charcoal and cut her wrists inside a car in Lok Ngar Court at Kwun Tong.

The woman was discovered by a security guard at 11.40pm on Thursday night. He had been patrolling the car park in Lok Ngar Court. She was rushed to hospital and was now in a stable condition.

Inside her car, police found a suicide note, along with letters highly critical of the Bank of China (Hong Kong). These were left on the windscreen of her car.

In the suicide note, the woman said she was “giving up” after investing more than HK$5 million in mini-bonds. This money had originally been invested in fixed deposit investments.

Read rest of article here:

http://singaporeenquirer.sg/?p=492

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2008112422090200.jpg

Lucky I've the power to filter out such unwholesome news! *zzzz*

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
154 should go on TV in hongkong
and show them that a woman can live with sg 100 per month
that money is not everything
and she should not have commit sucide

cheongsimon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky in Singapore our government has taken sufficient measures to help mini-bond investors seek redress... that is why there has been no sucide attempts..

hope all the investors turn out fine from this nightmare... afterall they went into this with their eyes wide open.

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tell u with out 154 media which censor everything, i wun be surprise that someone already die and the media made no mention of it.