• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA CHIOBU - Otelli Edwards...Sui bo?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one swee, btw is she a pinoy ? :biggrin:

She's a true blue Sinkie char bor.. She was a school runner back then.. Very good runner too, smashing some national records in inter school athletic competitions back in the 90s..

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thks for the info :biggrin:

She's a true blue Sinkie char bor.. She was a school runner back then.. Very good runner too, smashing some national records in inter school athletic competitions back in the 90s..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not mistaken she used to be from Dunman High..

I don't think she can run fast now lah since her '' mangoes '' have already grown mature..

Bit heavy leh so how to run very fast now..

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not mistaken she used to be from Dunman High..

I don't think she can run fast now lah since her '' mangoes '' have already grown mature..

Bit heavy leh so how to run very fast now..
no need run, i just need her to ride lah. like osim horseriding chair...hehehe

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
otelli3.jpg

otelli2.jpg

otelli1.jpg

Me's an avid fan of OteLLi, her hubby must be a Lucky man to have a different woman every night,
with diff hair-do's now and then ..:wink:
Song ah ! :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Otelli Edwards is only 25? I thought she was older.

I think she's older than 25.. She should be in her early 30s, around the same as me.. I remember back then during the 90s, she was always mentioned in the ST sport pages for breaking many school records..

no need run, i just need her to ride lah. like osim horseriding chair...hehehe

You must be a good jockey then..:biggrin: