• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[true story] LKY utility bill 1.7k a month

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
what abt his satellite dishes for his grandchildren to watch banned movies ? do they cost a bomb in utils?

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
U losers keep thinking this everyone in the country pay the same. U are paying SUBSIDIZED RATE if you are staying in HDB. Similarly HDB during size pay different rate. For example 3-Rm pays less then 5-Rm. LKY lives in landed so they pay rates in full that's why exp.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U losers keep thinking this everyone in the country pay the same. U are paying SUBSIDIZED RATE if you are staying in HDB. Similarly HDB during size pay different rate. For example 3-Rm pays less then 5-Rm. LKY lives in landed so they pay rates in full that's why exp.

You stay landed? GCB? How many person in households? How much you pay per month?
Dun talk cock, dunno dun act smart!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
call-chicken kena video dr ong,
you are really a moron. there is no difference in the unit rates whether you stay in a GCB or hdb 3 room flat. but of course anyone with common sense knows that the bigger the house usually means the higher the water/power consumption. for you moron, see :
> The electricity tariff for households is 28.78 cents per kWh (with effect from 1 Apr 12 to 30 Jun 12)
> The gas tariff for households is 22.16 cents per kWh (with effect from 1 May 12 to 31 Jul 12)
> The water tariff for households is $1.17 per cubic metre (below 40m3) and $1.40 per cubic metre (above 40m3)
http://www.singaporepower.com.sg/ir...bb168af2c222faa8ee4&windowId=WID1339477056453

I have just given wMulew my award for "legendary stupidity" for this month

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, HDB dwellers electricity bills where got subsidised? Here from which longkang one?

simi lan jeow also say subsidized. My pay is subsidized for sure, its lesser than it shld be.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, HDB dwellers electricity bills where got subsidised? Here from which longkang one?

simi lan jeow also say subsidized. My pay is subsidized for sure, its lesser than it shld be.

Sidetrack abit...
The word subsidize got a different meaning in Sinkieland.
There are related terms like cost subsidy and market price subsidy....
The former does not apply or exist in sinkieland and the latter means we die die must make money no matter what but tell you it's subsidized to make you song.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the bill is about right, after discount. I know of a friend who stay in bungalow with utilities shooting beyond $2K, Don't forget you need to service the swimming pool and its power generator.