• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gurkha Unit, who are they loyal to? what happen if there is a "freak election"

B

Baluku

Then we have riots like hell had no fury.

Sgplians need a reason to riot and this would be it.

History always repeat itself and humans never learn.

I dun think science can help this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There won't be a freak election,

Better don't speak too early my Kinana.. When there's a freak election one day, many people here will want to stuff a cucumber up your A*se.. Be afraid.. Be very afraid..

Last edited:

maxxieb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gurkha??i don't know....
But PAP might use ISA to arrest their political rival just before an election where they are not confident to win....just like in the 60s!!!! Thats the reason till now LHL refuse to abolish this ACT!!!!

If they pull this stunt again in current stable state of singapore, it will cause a big protest.....SOC might not be able to handle...thus will summon army to do the job...(Which PAP spend millions of money to upkeep them)
That will be the most chaotic days of Singapore since 1960s.....hope PAP will not resort to this and hand over the power in a peaceful way

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better don't speak too early my Kinana.. When there's a freak election one day, many people here will want to stuff a cucumber up your A*se.. Be afraid.. Be very afraid..
And thats why the opposition will never be in power. From the way you talk, there will be no more democracy once there is a change of govt

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And thats why the opposition will never be in power. From the way you talk, there will be no more democracy once there is a change of govt

I can detect some fear in you.. I can sense that you do not want that day to come for you fear that your rosy A*se will be savaged with a cucumber by many people..

Don't worry.. After settling scores with PAP fucktards like you, true Democracy will soon prosper in this country..

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Gurkhas won't do jackshit..Gurkhas of today are not like Gurkhas of yesteryear..this news did not make it to press..about 3 to 4 years ago..there was a massive Gurkha sit in in their camp as they were unhappy with their wages..even SPF Command Element could not engage them..STAR and SOC mobilized but many were unwilling cos they knew if they stormed in..it will be a bloodbath..finally their expat Ang Moh Comdr spoke to them and after promising wage reform..then they opened gates..needless to say SPF being pricks that they were went back on their word and duly deported those who or whom they thought were involved in the sit-in..but wages improved..this batch..know the SPF only retain them for their service..after retirement many are sent home and many know they are just mercenaries in our eyes..so if I were LTK and I become PM..I will offer them better pay and even give PR..then u see, maybe there will be many "fatal accidents" in the homes of by then former PAP ministers..so does that answer your stupid harebrained question ....:oIo:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gurkhas also serve in the British military. They can all go back there.

Britain refuses to take in other Gurkha mercenary that served HM Army before.
These mountain people even went against their monarch whose son (The Crown prince) and his family are in Singapore today.
Maybe these mercenariesz can be made security guards or toilet cleaners here in Singapore.
This is what mercenaries deserve.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Britain refuses to take in other Gurkha mercenary that served HM Army before.
These mountain people even went against their monarch whose son (The Crown prince) and his family are in Singapore today.
Maybe these mercenariesz can be made security guards or toilet cleaners here in Singapore.
This is what mercenaries deserve.
they went against their king? Ok mah that means they are republicans.
Many sinkies also dun want to defend sinkieland......how can we look down on mercenaries? Soldiers of fortune....just a job to them.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Gurkhas won't do jackshit..Gurkhas of today are not like Gurkhas of yesteryear..this news did not make it to press..about 3 to 4 years ago..there was a massive Gurkha sit in in their camp as they were unhappy with their wages..even SPF Command Element could not engage them..STAR and SOC mobilized but many were unwilling cos they knew if they stormed in..it will be a bloodbath..finally their expat Ang Moh Comdr spoke to them and after promising wage reform..then they opened gates..needless to say SPF being pricks that they were went back on their word and duly deported those who or whom they thought were involved in the sit-in..but wages improved..this batch..know the SPF only retain them for their service..after retirement many are sent home and many know they are just mercenaries in our eyes..so if I were LTK and I become PM..I will offer them better pay and even give PR..then u see, maybe there will be many "fatal accidents" in the homes of by then former PAP ministers..so does that answer your stupid harebrained question ....:oIo:

That's right. Considered a big case then. Big enough for reports to be submitted to Minister as well as intel probe.