• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: LEE HSIEN LOONG retrieved his apology to Singaporeans

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During last year watershed election, Lee Hsien Loong begged Singaporeans to forgive him over the outcry of his failed policies. LHL eventually acknowledged PAP did make mistakes and apologised to all the voters of Singapore. He promised, PAP will change........

One year on, this is what he said:
"Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Friday mounted a robust defence of his government's economic strategy, saying that growth must remain a central plank if Singaporeans want to improve their lives.
Even as he promised to address the side-effects of growth, he rebutted the idea of slower growth as a way to ease social strains, a notion that has gained currency in some circles......"

In short, Lee Hsien Loong is saying that his apology is to buy votes, it is fake, a crocodile tears to soften heart of his voters so that he can do whatever he wished at whims and fancies since voters have returned him to power.

Lee Hsien Loong style will not be the last, expect him to cry, kneel and beg voters to forgive him again in the next election likely to be held 2015 to be in line with PAP 50 years of dictatorship.

Voters, you are screwed!! If this has not woke you up, you are dead!!!!

jw5

Loyal
He doesn't need to retrieve anything.
I never took/take him seriously.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see what happens when the old man dies-hopefully before the next election.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because it is not election time. I bet he will apologize again in January 2016.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never believed him when he 'apologised' and I was so surprised that stupid sinkies fell for it hook, line and sinker...no wonder PAP always comes out on top

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, I hammered the nail right on the head. The headline of thsi thread was a misnomer.
I didn't waste anybody's time. I clarified the issue and exposed the distortions and lies. Thats why the distorters hate me so much.
But in spite of all the hatred against me, I shall soldier on, the truth needs to be told and the truth shall indeed prevail and set us free.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see, I hammered the nail right on the head. The headline of thsi thread was a misnomer.
I didn't waste anybody's time. I clarified teh issue and exposed the distortions and lies. Thats why the distorters hate me so much.
But in spite of all teh hatred against me, I shall soldier on, the truth needs to eb told and the truth shall indeed prevail and set us free.

Yes, you should soldier on, armed with a cucumber in your quest for justice..

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
During last year watershed election, Lee Hsien Loong begged Singaporeans to forgive him over the outcry of his failed policies. LHL eventually acknowledged PAP did make mistakes and apologised to all the voters of Singapore. He promised, PAP will change........

One year on, this is what he said:
"Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Friday mounted a robust defence of his government's economic strategy, saying that growth must remain a central plank if Singaporeans want to improve their lives.
Even as he promised to address the side-effects of growth, he rebutted the idea of slower growth as a way to ease social strains, a notion that has gained currency in some circles......"

In short, Lee Hsien Loong is saying that his apology is to buy votes, it is fake, a crocodile tears to soften heart of his voters so that he can do whatever he wished at whims and fancies since voters have returned him to power.

Lee Hsien Loong style will not be the last, expect him to cry, kneel and beg voters to forgive him again in the next election likely to be held 2015 to be in line with PAP 50 years of dictatorship.

Voters, you are screwed!! If this has not woke you up, you are dead!!!!

U actually believe everything he said? which planet u from anyway?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't waste anybody's time. I clarified the issue and exposed the distortions and lies. Thats why the distorters hate me so much.
But in spite of all the hatred against me, I shall soldier on, the truth needs to be told and the truth shall indeed prevail and set us free.

Chao Ah Gua Boy Kinana, you mean you HAMMERED the Nail right onto YOUR OWN HEAD ?

R U Serious ?

FYI: DIstorter NEVER hate you, it is your childish words and your shitty unconstructive suggestion that makes you look like a CLOWN:cool:

In simple words, NOBODY is hating you. We just find you PATHETIC :wink:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? So when did LHL ever apologised for economic growth of Singapore?

Credit should go to the hardworking people of Spore for the economic growth.. They are the ones who toiled under the hot sun while the PAP Ministers sitting comfortably inside their air conditioned posh office..

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zeddy
do you think it is so easy to sit in the air con when you really want to be in the hot sun with the people. Come on, we are forced to sit in an 18 deg C environment because research has shown that this is more conducive to efficient thinking. Somebody's got to do it. All this for a mere million or two. peanuts.