• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong Kan Seng, don’t you feel shameful of yourself?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]To Wong Kan Seng: Don’t you feel shameful?[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
June 8th, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

wong-kan-seng.png

What A Shame! LTK paid out of his own pocket but WKS got the CCC to pay!
On the point of residents being unhappy with the building of nursing home on a football field in Bishan, Wong Kan Seng (MP for Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC) reminded the residents that the vacant land used as a “football field” was only temporary. He added that the Citizens’ Consultative Committee (CCC) pays a yearly fee to use it.
[Source] : Yahoo! Singapore News – http://sg.news.yahoo.com/‘not-in-my-backyard’-syndrome-hits-bishan-.html
Mr Wong Kan Seng,

Why are you getting the CCC (i.e, funded by taxpayers through People’s Association) to pay the yearly fee for the use of the football field? You had been a super-high salary minister for so many years, why can’t you follow Low Thia Khiang’s generosity of paying the annual fee out of his own pocket? Yes, paid from his own pocket!

You see, Mr Ex-Minister, there is a footpath in Hougang leading from Block 363 to Block 334 which many residents used to go from their blocks to Upper Serangoon Road. The path is on State’s Land. Despite Mr Low’s trying hard, the government refused to construct a proper footpath on that piece of land for the residents. Finally, Mr Low (former MP for Hougang) got approval to construct a proper footpath himself – and till today, he is still paying a licence fee for that path every year! Upon my enquiry, his colleague, Sylvia Lim, confirmed this fact to me in writing.

Wong Kan Seng, don’t you feel shameful of yourself?

It is heart-breaking to learn how Singapore’s democracy, equality and fairness have gone to the dogs, under the PAP’s ruling!
Celia Lim

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he did that to prevent another Mas Salamat incident. Don't ask me how.
It's the butterfly effect.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dont ask him to pay fm his own pocket. nothing is free.

hv u not heard of the left hand paying the right?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man who had collected millions for years, strutted around like a peacock doing fuck off; do you think such a man will have a sense of shame?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A man who had collected millions for years, strutted around like a peacock doing fuck off; do you think such a man will have a sense of shame?

One more thing: he's a relative of the Lees.

Without that familial link, he would have never amounted to much.
Intensive bootlicking could only get a nincompoop to a certain level.

Wong Kan Seng - PAP's finest living example of nepotism.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wong Cunt Seng and Mabok Tan reminds me of those midget wrestlers in the WWF back in the 90s..

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the fella who, when asked in parliament where did he think Mas Salamat was, replied : "If he is not in Singapore, then he must have fled the country." Intelligent huh?

Lilke the other fcuked up shortie Marbok Tan, until his (dying ministerial days) still said houses were affordable and that there were enough houses for those who need them. Well, today's papers reported that HDB prices were the only ones bucking the price trend, upwards.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the fella who, when asked in parliament where did he think Mas Salamat was, replied : "If he is not in Singapore, then he must have fled the country." Intelligent huh?

Lilke the other fcuked up shortie Marbok Tan, until his (dying ministerial days) still said houses were affordable and that there were enough houses for those who need them. Well, today's papers reported that HDB prices were the only ones bucking the price trend, upwards.

The West is blind to Singapore's minister's stupidity