• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It has started.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations. Not listening, thinking you have calculated all the variables with the supercomputer which you didn't, due using flawed people, it has started. I will not be coming here much more as when you see the flood coming you move away. No need to listen to fools or protect fools. BTW, to show spot welded solutions to the world is stupidity in poetry. F-up to come. Oh, when I am gone, please get someone to remind and feed Kanina his medicine so that his entertainment value is not offset by his irritation.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stressed? Can't take jokes from Kinana?
Go bang your head image wall! Bwahahahahaha........

Cheers

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stressed? Can't take jokes from Kinana?
Go bang your head image wall! Bwahahahahaha........

Cheers

I'm your new nightmare. I'll tear you into pieces and expose your inconsistency, incoherence, hypocrisy, stupidity, undercover work, and then hang you out to dry with other reptiles, primates, etc.

Lim Hock Siew issue? You lost. Atheism? You lost. Be very afraid Kinana :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Hougang results jolted many people of all partisanships, even those outside PAP. Despite the changes that the PAP had been selling and WP's troubles, the margin stayed intact. PAP can only hope that this impermeability is restricted to Hougang.

You can see the online dynamics have changed. Supporters of the PAP and opposition camp joined hands to fire at WP like nobody's business but nothing moved. They ended up slunking away.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you tag team with bro rusty? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Haha, no lah. I'm just joking only. Kinana so tokong, how to destroy him? He now 97 points and 3 power. That's double mine. Must respect.

Besides, I've no intention to, just have fun tekan him :biggrin:

Last edited:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's the Mod? Once a thread got Kinana in it, it shld quickly move to the Rubbish heap.

Avoiding that is simple. Just move Kinana to the heap instead lor.