• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’ in

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’ in clearing plates[/h]Posted by temasektimes on June 4, 2012
A 72 year old granny was punched in her left temple by an unknown 40 year old woman in a local foodcourt for being too ‘slow’ in clearing the plates.
She would have proceeded to rain more blows on the granny if not stopped by a few men sitting nearby.

[Source: fuckwarezone forum]
The episode sparked an outcry among netizens with many condemning the woman for using violence on the granny.

B

Baluku

Re: 72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’

72 years old still need to clear plates?

In CCCCP they are happily dancing in parks every morning.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 72 year old granny punched by 40 year old woman in foodcourt for being too ‘slow’

They hat to, cos cost of living keeps going up.. eroding the value of their money, and they are constantly reminded to "work past retirement age"
but after 70, or even 65, which company will wan to hire u in sg?

Take a good look at the foodcourts, hawker centres.. most, if not all.. of the cleaners are the elderly.. Y? Cheaper? Can't find other decent jobs?
Go ask them, dun ask me.

I want to ask if the woman is S'porean or a "foreign talent".. this I really want to know.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she probably deserve it for voting pap in her younger days.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

These old buggers would not be making a nuisance of themselves had we adopted Minister Khaw's plan of sending them all to Batam:oIo:

The food court should hire Pinoys instead of old useless dumb SG peasants!:mad:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

is it true this 72 year old granny is your leader in the cleaning team?

These old buggers would not be making a nuisance of themselves had we adopted Minister Khaw's plan of sending them all to Batam:oIo:

The food court should hire Pinoys instead of old useless dumb SG peasants!:mad:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's in their Chinese genes lah! To keep them active and to prevent being senile.
Any work to keep them ocupied or busy - it's not the money.
Probably grandchildren all grown up already.

One thing we need to admire their generation - not ashamed to do such work.
You ask a young Singaporean man or woman to work like her - they will curse the government - or PAP to be specific.

The younger woman should be charged for assault - or disgraced publicly.
The video should be kept for her children - if she has any.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the very reason why I don't ever go to food courts! They are manned by slow, old and useless service staff! If I eat out, it will be fine dining reataurants where I am treated like a king and the service staff are young, energetic and beautiful.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

come off your high horse la you twerp. You cant even afford to go to food courts more than once a month.

The only time you go to the fine dining restaurants is when you have to take their garbage out.

This is the very reason why I don't ever go to food courts! They are manned by slow, old and useless service staff! If I eat out, it will be fine dining reataurants where I am treated like a king and the service staff are young, energetic and beautiful.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

come off your high horse la you twerp. You cant even afford to go to food courts more than once a month.

The only time you go to the fine dining restaurants is when you have to take their garbage out.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You grandmother is working so hard in food courts clearing shits to put you through your retake of the PSLE Exams and here you are spewing garbage instead of studying hard for your exams! Shame on you!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

ha...i bet you are tone deaf as well as stupid.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You grandmother is working so hard in food courts clearing shits to put you through your retake of the PSLE Exams and here you are spewing garbage instead of studying hard for your exams! Shame on you!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Barramundi

Alfrescian
Loyal

LoL, this is best post I read this morning. However I do think that there could be more to this event than meet the eyes.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ha...i bet you are tone deaf as well as stupid.

this gracious society - gotong royong kampung spirit - has degenerated into like this. i read also sad.
those elderly should be taken of by their children or grandchildren if any, if not by our benevolent government. instead they have to work in foodcocks and hawker centres cleaning and clearing tables.

you see what sort of patrons we have today! the only description old uncle can use: nahbeh ONE KIND!!!!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I eat out, it will be fine dining reataurants where I am treated like a king and the service staff are young, energetic and beautiful.

_ and they spit on your fork and spoon and rub in with floor rag before giving them to a keling like you

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's in their Chinese genes lah! To keep them active and to prevent being senile.
Any work to keep them ocupied or busy - it's not the money.
Probably grandchildren all grown up already.
One thing we need to admire their generation - not ashamed to do such work.

Auntie mio, what "Chinese genes" exactly are you talking about?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Auntie mio, what "Chinese genes" exactly are you talking about?

got another "Chinese genes"

80 something already still work very hard

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. out of curosity.
3. where do you dine then?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

By all accounts the 72 year old peasant cleaner was the one at fault. She was stupid, slow and had the gall to request the food court patron, who is of a higher caste, to do her bidding. It is very degrading to have someone of the lowest caste to talk to people of a higher caste in this manner. Furthermore, it can be seen that the valued customer was clearly famished but the slow peasant cleaner had the audacity to tell her to wait. Like the saying goes 'A hungry woman is an angry woman'!

Let this be a lesson to all your stupid peasants!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

By all accounts the 72 year old peasant cleaner was the one at fault. She was stupid, slow and had the gall to request the food court patron, who is of a higher caste, to do her bidding. It is very degrading to have someone of the lowest caste to talk to people of a higher caste in this manner. Furthermore, it can be seen that the valued customer was clearly famished but the slow peasant cleaner had the audacity to tell her to wait. Like the saying goes 'A hungry woman is an angry woman'!

Let this be a lesson to all your stupid peasants!

Clinton, have you taken your medicine today? Let's hope that you mother get punched one day by that fat 40-year old shit!

Last edited: