• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a contest of ideologies...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
couldn't help it but need to call upon the help of our learned bros from the merry band of SBF... looking forward to the next GE, would it be a contest of ideologies? what kind of ideologies would appeal to the masses? protectionism vs venture-capatalism, conservatives vs liberals, etc... ?

me thought the incumbent was in trouble when they needed to fill TPL as a candidate and DPM Teo certainly couldn't cut ice through the average 17 year olds. got to admit we had grown up through different eras, the post war stage, the baby boom, the post independence stage, economic growth stage, etc. no matter how different the stages are we've been through, the fundamentals remain hinged on our basic survival and our ability to reproduce successfully.

me is not looking at status quo, me would like to see the oppositions taking up more than a third of the Parliamentary seats by the end of the next GE.