• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Barack Obama Issues Presidential Excuse For 11-Year-Old

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 June 2012 | NBC News

Barack Obama gave a fifth-grader the perfect excuse for missing a day of school on Friday – a signed note
explaining the boy’s absence. Tyler Sullivan, from Rochester, Minnesota, was at the Honeywell factory in
Golden Valley where his veteran father, Ryan Sullivan, introduced the President of the United States on to
the stage.

'I was sitting in the front row,' the 11-year-old told NBC. 'I was pretty excited.' But Tyler had even more
reason to be bowled over when he had the opportunity of meeting Obama and shaking his hand.

‘I said, “Hi President,”' Tyler told the network. 'And then he started asking me questions and he was like,
"Oh, you must be out of school then?"'

The President then reached for a pad of paper and a pen from the White House and proceeded to write the
schoolboy an excuse note, complete with a presidential signature.

‘Mr. Ackerson, Please Excuse Tyler... he was with me! Barack Obama,’ the President wrote.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m8gUXtaAPs4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>