• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Nee Soon volunteer goes berserk on Angela Faye Oon (温琼妃) !!!!

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, he is probably the best operator that the PAP has. Ron or Kinana can't hold a candle to this guy. This guy will research and use other people's comments and even privide the appropriate FB or message board, including pictures.

He will take one shot at PAp and 7 shots at WP and one 1 shot at other opposition parties. He ally for WP is GMS. I stopped giving him Ocygen long long time ago. He brings out private lives to damage opposition parties. I do it when the PAP plays double standards and throw out their holier than thou claims. This guy has been most damaging in recent times.

When people realise that he is going overboard and stop responding, he will tone down drastically, switch to PAP on some minor issues. When he realised that after a while only GMS was giving him air, he went away and came back for the Hougang elections.

you are so cute trying link me to GMS... When he is my favourite whacking target after you , nice gook is behind you though...

please go and think about who I always agree with... Locke, because he is not a blind WP follower like you even though he is a member...
he know better that you whats the problem with WP...Perspective is nice too but he has become a bit too bias....

you i used to respect ...until you think you can get away acting LIKE GMS...

let me try to expose your lies mr KUKU

the last 19 threads I started,

5 was on Angela,
4 was on Nicole,
2 on GMS
2 on KJ
1 on Lionel De Souza,
1 on Chua Sisters,
2 Polls
1 on WP mole
1 on Melvin Tan
1 reflection on online IBs being useless