• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Call to 'stand up against anti-foreigner tirades'

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its more like you fellas are mad and jealous of PAP sir. We can tell sir. Its easier if you wee to admit it.

cheers

Boy, clown like you was ineed surprise by the Good Election Results for the WP. From the way you post in Sammyboy we know it. So therefore just be humble and ACCEPT PAP pathetic Defeat :biggrin:

Cheers N Cheers !

Muahahahhahahahahah :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Kinana the embodiement of Christianity, reincanation of dogs... aren't you tired after running rampage at the religious folder?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are a bunch of underperformers in parliament, what is there to be jealous about?

Indeed. You're the most successful troll in this forum and people should be jealous of you. You have never failed to provoke, anger, distract, distort, discourage, etc. Your posting on Lim Hock Siew is disgusting, so you're also good at making people feel disgusted.

I used to think you're just an annoying prick. You're clearly much much worse. Can you tell us what is your contribution to Singapore and mankind?

If you can't make this world and Singapore a better place, I suggest you migrate to Mars. You can then contribute by not consuming precious resources on earth. Maybe talk to Richard Branson, he's apparently planning space travels. You can chope an early flight :biggrin:

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like many of you, I am also not anti-foreigner. I am against overcrowding Singapore. Why you don't invite the whole world to come to Singapore and see whether you become anti-foreigner or not when you are standing at the edge of west coast beach.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am even more amazed by how Kinana can get 97 points. So many fellow trolls around?

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why be anti PAP or foreigners when both have helped our country become such a wonderful country? You ppl must be mad

Maybe when YOUR job has been taken away by foreigners.. and when you are made redundant.. then you can come back here and tell us how much you like the "welcome foreigners" policy that PAP has adopted.

Until then, you probably dun understand the plight of those who haf lost their jobs, income, and some maybe even their lives.. cos they simply can't compete with the cheap influx.. it's no that they dun want to compete.. but on unfair grounds.. they will keep on losing and losing...