• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is the government going to do anything to integrate those new Singaporeans?

tinyplanet

Alfrescian
Loyal
should PAP all force new citizens to attend a compulsory one month course to understand Singaporean culture? All these talk and praise on PAP controlled media about how these new Singaporeans could help us is not helping. Those people up there earning millions in ivory tower what do they know what we are going thru?

B

Baluku

We have a sizeable indifferent population.

Why do you think they care if FTs are integrated or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have a sizeable indifferent population.

Why do you think they care if FTs are integrated or not?

if ur new citizen neighbor does things to upset you and then when you complain to them and they tell you, "when i in xxxx it's ok.. why can't I do it in S'pore?"
Then.. who u gonna call??
GHOSTBUSTERS??!!!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
should PAP all force new citizens to attend a compulsory one month course to understand Singaporean culture? All these talk and praise on PAP controlled media about how these new Singaporeans could help us is not helping. Those people up there earning millions in ivory tower what do they know what we are going thru?

What is "Singapore culture"??

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

What will most likely happen is PAP will force all Sinkies to attend a compulsory one month course to welcome and worship the new citizens.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Integration is a big word. Just look at all the western countries that have long migration policies, how many migrants actually integrate when the new Singaporeans have no sense of shared history with the local Singaporeans.
Eg Ask Gong Li to behave like a Singaporean? :biggrin:

Singapore citizenship is good for buying HDB flat and doing business in China. I was told by an ex-Singaporean how he has to pay AUD$180 for a China annual visa but his angmo partner no need visa.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Govt should implement a homestay programme to help these Foreign trash integrate.. The 60% fucktards who voted for the PAP would play hosts to these Foreign trash from India, PRC and Pinoy Land.. The programme should be 6 month long..

Bro JW5 suggested this back then and I fully support his brilliant idea of making PAP Ministers opening their houses to welcome these new immigrants.. PAP Ministers and MPs should also take part in this integration programme by opening the gates of their bungalows to these Foreign Trash..

Let the Little Ah Neh brats run wild in the lush gardens of their bungalows.. Let those crude Ah Tiongs swim merrily in their swimming pools.. Let those Pinay fucktards sing and dance on top of their dinner tables.. This is integration, PAP style..

jw5

Loyal
The Govt should implement a homestay programme to help these Foreign trash integrate.. The 60% fucktards who voted for the PAP would play hosts to these Foreign trash from India, PRC and Pinoy Land.. The programme should be 6 month long..

Bro JW5 suggested this back then and I fully support his brilliant idea of making PAP Ministers opening their houses to welcome these new immigrants.. PAP Ministers and MPs should also take part in this integration programme by opening the gates of their bungalows to these Foreign Trash..

Let the Little Ah Neh brats run wild in the lush gardens of their bungalows.. Let those crude Ah Tiongs swim merrily in their swimming pools.. Let those Pinay fucktards sing and dance on top of their dinner tables.. This is integration, PAP style..

I recall that I merely suggested dinner with their families every weekend, but the brilliant mandatory homestay programme was suggested by
your goodself. What a fantastic idea, to have those foreign trash having breakfast with the ministars and mos families. Their numbers will be
halved in no time.

What is amazing is that the government continues to tell the locals to integrate with the foreign trash and nobody has actually told the
government to their faces that they should be addressing the foreigners and telling them to respect local laws, customs and people.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it too late? Any other decent country would have implemented an integration policy before allowing such a high number of immigrants onto their shores. This government doesn't give a damn about your livelihood. Why do Singaporeans find it impossible to accept this? It's truly pathetic. I see a down-trodden poor SOB sobbing and crying, crawling to try to get attention from a n uncaring father who is more interested in the mei meis and his bank account.

Either Singaporeans vote out the PAPzis or face living under harsh conditions even though they are a small country with one of the world's best locations for international sea trade. ANy other city would have been successful as they reap their just returns. But in Singapore, the PAPzis and their minions have turned it into a goldmine for themselves. Daft Singaporeans make very good modern slaves.