• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NIcole FAT BItch Now FATTER than NSP TOny Tan, Hazel Poa and Jeanette CHong combine.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
630yahoo-NSP2-jpg_085730.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: NIcole FAT BItch Now FATTER than NSP TOny Tan, Hazel Poa and Jeanette CHong comb

Oh shit! Don't tell me Nicole Jnr is on ze way ......

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NIcole FAT BItch Now FATTER than NSP TOny Tan, Hazel Poa and Jeanette CHong comb

Bloody hell.. What happened to her svelte figure? :confused:

What the fark did that Belmonte did to her? :eek: :eek: :eek:

GerGer

Alfrescian
Loyal

she fat but got more brains than the f TPL haha

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is she preg? Now she's doing something good for the nation--tackling the falling birth rate.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she is not pregnant, she might want to watch her diet. :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ok ok i admit, She has one in the oven and the father is not belmonte bananas. It was me ok!!! :(

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok ok i admit, She has one in the oven and the father is not belmonte bananas. It was me ok!!! :(

I didn't know fucking her in your dream can get her pregnant. :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She has potential to be first female PM of Sinkieland!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must send her for government sponsored IPPT

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal

They should had iron the Singapore flags first. If they were my men, i make sure they sign extra or recommend charge :biggrin:

tinyplanet

Alfrescian
Loyal

woman under stress puts on weight. she is sincerely helping out in Mcpherson?