• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My analysist on Fishypie, the SPH dog who's out to sabotage this forum

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nick: Fishypie
Thread Started: 56 threads

Example of his thread:
Which normaL Lady wouLd keep mouthwash & oraLsprays in her cLutch bag ?
Can You stiLL do the squat ?
What's your take on drinking BottLed water ?
Ae you worried that your maid is more tech-savvy than you ?
Do you think of what's your b'fast going to be; the night before retiring ?
Does any brother here caLLs chatLines' ?..
Do you care a damn about the brand of dry ceLL you use ?
Do you find that many caLefare's acting skiLLs are better than the FuLLtimers ?..
Do you consider men with grey hair attractive ?

90% of his threads are question threads.

Typical Stomp Threads
Screenshot2012-05-31atPM101323.jpg

When Fishpie joined this forum, he didnt caught my attention until he started to post a lot of threads with a question, a very typical Stomp style. So I decided to go to Stomp forum and true enough, he is one of the member there. I cant confirm he's a mod though....

I used to be a Stomper and had fun there until the mods started to post these kind of mundane questions to push down some important/politics threads that they dun want us to discuss. Any anti PAP threads will be taken off and most of us were pissed about it, its one of the reason I left.

I'm got nothing against him, so why I hate him for posting these kind of questions? because I believe they are trying to divert/sidetrack our attention from the problem in our daily life.

So beware of this guy, a few more these guys posting these kind of threads will kill off a forum, Stomp is a very good example.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak now you play detective ah?
Ok if he really pappy dog then we must slaughter him and have him for supper!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishypie shaLL Leave it to aLL our bros' assessments here.i rest my case.Btw, i am never into any poLiTics; as Long
as the Taxmen dont come knocking on my doors..:eek:
ALamaking is haLLucinating too much Liao; just can't accept the fact that an ex-stomper is into this Forum..:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mole or not, posting multiple inane threads is simply not a polite thing to do on any forum.

Go to any other forums (football, gaming, fitness, hobby, meetup groups etc), do that and the mods will fuck you up. Guaranteed.

Things like this are basic etiquette and common sense.

Another couple of annoyances: USING CAPS FOR EVERYTHING, or uSiNg CaPs FoR eVeRy OtHeR lEtTeR.
It makes you come across as a low IQ imbecile.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am right, all forums are monitored, tio bor?

Mole or not, posting multiple inane threads is simply not a polite thing to do on any forum.

Go to any other forums (football, gaming, fitness, hobby, meetup groups etc), do that and the mods will fuck you up. Guaranteed.

Things like this are basic etiquette and common sense.

Another couple of annoyances: USING CAPS FOR EVERYTHING, or uSiNg CaPs FoR eVeRy OtHeR lEtTeR.
It makes you come across as a low IQ imbecile.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I use ah leong avatar and I said he is me, u believe? :biggrin:

Why dun you show us what kind of threads you posted at Stomp using Fishypie nick, it's better isn't it?
Fishypie was actuaLLy banned from stomp, just incase you have not been there for a whiLe and you were guessing
about me in your Post about visiting Stomp recentLy.. :eek:
There were countLess nicks that i had since 06; and it was and stiLL the norm to be banned anytime at that
site.My main contentment there was at that Tummy yummy section where i have garnered cLose to 75k views; where
i took pride about posting in my foodie stuffs cooked from my kitchen; which i am sure some bros here wouLd have
seen them here of Late.
There's nothing hideous about me being a whatever SPH dog that you have uncouthedLy branded me.:cool: