• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BE Conclusion: Teo Chee Hean is a spend force

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time is about riped to send WP squad team to Pasir Ris Pongol GRC to make a kill and capture the GRC in 4 years time. We want Teo Chee Hean to be out of PAP camp and Shut his fuck up for good!:oIo:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Time is about riped to send WP squad team to Pasir Ris Pongol GRC to make a kill and capture the GRC in 4 years time. We want Teo Chee Hean to be out of PAP camp and Shut his fuck up for good!:oIo:

No big deal, they can just transfer him to another super safe GRC in the West. They saved Lim Swee Say's ass that way

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry, but it won't be easy to remove Teo Chee Hean from Punggol.

1) He scored over 65% there in the last election, one of the best performing PAP candidates
2) Punggol consists mainly of young middle class professionals (many of whom are civil servants) and alot of new citizens - who will all vote for PAP
3) The older generation in Punggol are all Teochews. Teo Chee Hean is a Teochew. Can't expect Low Thia Khiang to vacate Aljunied right?
4) Teo Chee Hean's GRC team includes Teo Ser Luck, who is quite popular despite his awful speaking skills

WP should concentrate on Joo Chiat and East Coast. No chance of winning in Pasir Ris - Punggol.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
TSL is popular? Maybe he's only popular with the girls.

Girls do make up 50% of voters you know?

And his sister (a former Miss Singapore) will come out and root for him. She is popular with the guys.

He is not the most savvy politician.. his speaking skills are atrocious.. but for some reason he is popular. I don't personally have any opinion on him. But his popularity is a fact.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP should concentrate on Joo Chiat and East Coast. No chance of winning in Pasir Ris - Punggol.

DISAGREE with you insignia.

Well compare the 2006 and 2011 elections and you will notice Pasir Ris Punggol GRC Winning percentage has drop. I foreseen it will drop even further. It is only a matter of time when will the GRC be taken over by Opposition.

FYI : SDA in 2011 promotion campaign in Pasir Ris was a JOKE. And PATHETIC.

I guess their funds and manpower are seriously lacking of.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be very hard to beat Big Nose Teo at Pasir Ris Punggol...PAP got many support there especially with many new Pinoy and Ah Neh new citizens staying in Pasir Ris..

So its important for a very good Oppo Party like WP to send a very good team to Pasir Ris.. No more joker clown party like the SDA..

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say target Wong Kan Seng's GRC first.

Wong Kan Seng's GRC contains Ng Eng Hen.

It is not so easy to topple the Hen. He is being touted as the fourth PM of Singapore.

Bishan-Toa Payoh will not be easy. Even with so many sympathy votes for Chiam, he still failed.

The easiest target is East Coast. The team there is helmed by Lim Swee Say who is not popular, thanks to his nonsensical outbursts and his infamous remarks on CPF statements. The next easiest target would be West Coast, as Lim Hng Kiang and S Iswaran are both low-profile, uncharismatic ministers. It also contains the highly controversial Foo Mee Har. But unfortunately WP has not bothered to extend their outreach to the West.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not so easy to topple the Hen. He is being touted as the fourth PM of Singapore.

Bishan-Toa Payoh will not be easy. Even with so many sympathy votes for Chiam, he still failed.

The easiest target is East Coast. The team there is helmed by Lim Swee Say who is not popular, thanks to his nonsensical outbursts and his infamous remarks on CPF statements. The next easiest target would be West Coast, as Lim Hng Kiang and S Iswaran are both low-profile, uncharismatic ministers. It also contains the highly controversial Foo Mee Har. But unfortunately WP has not bothered to extend their outreach to the West.

Hmmm good reply. Hen is only strong cause he get's the easy ministry--MINDEF.

How about Lui TY GRC?

B

Baluku

not entirely spent, but can still bring down his margins of votes.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree on Cunt Seng.. Its not easy for any Oppo to beat the PAP there.. Most Sinkies have short memories.. By now most would have forgotten the MKS escape.. By 2016, memories of MSK would have been erased completely from their memories..

As for the western Spore, too many imbeciles supporting the PAP in that part of the island.. Very difficult for any Oppo to make any breakthrough there.. SDP sent a good team consisting of Dr Vincent and Michelle Lee to contest at Holland Bukit Panjang, but yet these Goondus still voted for Sissy Vivian and co..

Eastern part of Spore will have many interesting battles between the WP and PAP.. WP should aim all their firepower at East Coast, Tampines and Pasir Ris Punggol GRCs.. The clown Zorro Lim is a liability for the PAP.. As I said previously, nothin good ever comes out of his filthy mouth.. WP should focus on Zorro Lim's penchant for talking cock..

PAP can be beaten at East Coast.. WP should have more candidates such as CSM for the 2016 GE.. And hopefully too, they will also recruit more capable candidates from the Minority race as there are also many Malay residents in Tampines and East Coast..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some says you most yentao leh! :biggrin:

I treasure my existence, bro. I scared Ah Ram ambush me from behind if I lay claim to be most yientao. I think it is a straight fight between Ah Ram and drifter. Sadly, I am not involved.

I am lau ah pek liao. More important wallet got $$$ to sien char bor. If looks don't have, must have lui.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I treasure my existence, bro. I scared Ah Ram ambush me from behind if I lay claim to be most yientao. I think it is a straight fight between Ah Ram and drifter. Sadly, I am not involved.

I am lau ah pek liao. More important wallet got $$$ to sien char bor. If looks don't have, must have lui.

If you have $$, and a strong P, never mind lau ah pek, there will be many char bor who will be interested. For those who are interested, go check it out at FilipinoCupid.com

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If more and more sinkies continue to be marginalised, then it may be possbile to take Pasir Ris Punggol.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Men Needed To Man The Place

image_04.jpg
Punggol+21%2B+Artist+Impression+Of+The+Revitalised+Punggol+Area+-Canoeing+in+River.jpg

Is Punggol a place with lots of expensive amenities ? Can WP handle it ?

20120427.172515_hdb_waterway.jpg